Little Frustrated with my sugar intake!

Options
I try to watch my sugar intake but everyday I go over. Does anyone have trouble staying within the amount of sugar they can have in their food dairy?

Replies

• Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    All of us - if you eat fruit, one piece will usually put you over. As long as you're eating food that isn't loaded with sugar regularly, then you're fine. I actually stopped tracking sugar because I was sick of the red every day. :)
  • AlwaysSarah87
    Options
    I usually only go over when I drink lots of soda or eat the sugary cereals in the morning. Good luck. :)
  • kimthomasandaimee
    Options
    I go over every day just from fruit.
    Going to take it off too I think.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I go over everyday without fail xD
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I don't usually go over, but today I have really struggled (add me as a friend and you can see my food diary for today).
    I am not too worried, because everything else is under, and yesterday I still had 14g of sugar left, so I am allowing myself to go over today, with the thought in mind that yesterday will cancel out today :)
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Yes I go over it every day I started to wonder if MFP sugar intake was set to low since I cant stay with in even when I try 100%
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I go over if I have fruit. You'll get varying opinions on whether or not to worry about eating fruit but I don't worry about it. I don't eat a lot of sugar from other sources and I don't know many people who get fat eating a few apples a day.
  • AvaMoon
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have decided to take it off since I know that I will be going over. I love my fruits and I love OJ and by the time breakfast is done with, I am over my points.