What's the first thing you will do after Quarantine?

Options

Replies

• Beerandsunshine
    Beerandsunshine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Def meet up with close friends, share a beer, go to the gym, go get some new clothes. Get outside and enjoy the sunshine for sure!
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Go out for dinner and order ribs
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Go to a pub and have a beer or 10
  • chloecola
    chloecola Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    go on a long *kitten* night drive on a weekend and stay at an air b&b at a little walking town a few hours away. do some thrifting.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I hope this virus goes away before the end of garage sale season. :blush:
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    go with my best friend to her lake cabin and watch sunsets, go hiking and swimming, eat drink and be merry. <3
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Buy an acre of ribeye steaks!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Options

Damn...that's a lot of steaks! I would definitely have a huge BBQ and invite friends for drinks and steaks
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm really, really missing the social contact at the gym right about now....

The home gym is great and working-out hasn't really suffered too much; it's that I just miss my homeboys & girls in the weight room.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Probably (try) and see my family or head back West to visit some old mates.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    Honestly I’ll probably go into work and hug the security guard at the door then skip down the halls.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    After acquiring a business casual mumu at mumus r us, I will resume my position as a purveyor of indentured servitude until such a time as I am able to find more honest work.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    probably go buy groceries,
    at the huge grocery that I like the most but have avoided for 6wks so far.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    sean_11 wrote: »
    Probably wait 2 more weeks

Smartest answer!
  • notmyachillesheel8
    notmyachillesheel8 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Once all is settled, i'm going to the bar, then the zoo, then a football game, then to mexico for more bar time.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    At this point? I think I'd like to take my son somewhere where he can be around other kids again. He can't even play with our neighbor's kids right now because of the "6 foot" rule, even though they always talked through the fence and played catch/frisbee that way (with a chain link fence between them).

That at this point is what is most upsetting to me; that he has no one but boring old adults to play with.. and I don't enjoy NERF gun battles and running around in the Mississippi humidity. There's only so much entertaining you can do in your own home with the things you have lying around.

Going on a road trip to see something new is a close second.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »

Damn...that's a lot of steaks! I would definitely have a huge BBQ and invite friends for drinks and steaks

That's nice. I moved here just before the lockdown, so I don't have any friends to invite for a BBQ. So far, I've only met the exterminator & he's long gone. :grimace::smile:

I began the carnivore diet before lockdown... heard that it could reverse asthma (who knows, but I'll try anything). I was feeling better... still had asthma, but I wasn't on it long enough for results. Then no meat in my stores since, so I'm having to eat all sorts of things I normally wouldn't that are giving me headaches, allergic symptoms, rashes, labored breathing, etc.

It might be a coincidence that it coincided with the beginning of spring & that pollen is the culprit, but I won't know 'til I'm back on it. Can't wait for my next grocery trip next wk... maybe they'll have something in the meat dept. Fingers crossed.
  • ifonlyaname
    ifonlyaname Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll probably have a party with all my friends I'm missing! 😂
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Go see my Mom.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Gym!