Spreading Positivity!

Options
Hello! Wherever you live, whatever your occupation, age, or fitness level is we can all agree:
THIS IS A CRAZY TIME TO BE ALIVE! :o

Instead of focusing on the negative, I would like to focus on the positives.

Today, I am thankful for being able to do my job remotely. I am specifically grateful that I can see my students faces on Zoom and am able to check in with them daily.

YOUR TURN!
What is one thing that you are thankful, grateful, or appreciative of for today? <3

Replies

• kmiller2350
    kmiller2350 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great idea to post this. I was grateful for beautiful weather today. My adult son and I walked the dogs after getting off work at 1pm and had a delightful walk. The iris, dogwood, and cherry blossoms were great to see, and it was so peaceful.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    Love this. I'm grateful I was able to see my parents even if we kept our distance, my family is healthy, that I adopted two wonderful kittens that get to keep me company, it was sunny outside when I did yard work on the lawn and gardened, and for a fridge full of healthy produce.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all your grateful posts!! It brightens my day.

Today I am grateful for my husband. He has been my rock since the day we met. And being in quarantine with him helped me realize why I fell in love with him all over again 🥰