Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    20200419_151005.jpg
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i think i am having a carb craving moment cause when i looked at your ninja cup, i saw strawberry shortcake in it lol

you put all that stuff in second pic together in your morning smoothie too??
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    MrsSylvie wrote: »
    i think i am having a carb craving moment cause when i looked at your ninja cup, i saw strawberry shortcake in it lol

you put all that stuff in second pic together in your morning smoothie too??

Yes, they do vary though. I use the leafy greens a lot. My combination can be a mix from- pea protein, avocado, chia seeds, hemp protein, cocoa powder, glucomannan powder, asparagus. Almond milk
    I also have used fennel bulb.
    I measure everything and make each into 2 to 3 servings. They are typically 200 to 300 calories.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Mine are boring -- frozen spinach or kale, some sort of fruit, usually strawberries, maybe something else too (blueberries or half a banana), but often just the strawberries, half an avocado, zucchini, and then white beans and some sort of seeds (flax or hemp or sunflower or pumpkin) or nuts or nut butter. If I have soy milk around I sometimes use it, and occasionally I switch tofu for the white beans (or lowfat greek yogurt). Lately it's harder to keep tofu or yogurt on hand (I use them for other things) and I have plenty of beans, so beans are more likely-- they add protein and fiber and aren't noticeable in the taste. I don't add any protein or other powders.

Cals are 450 but it makes a lot and is very filling for me, and that's about the cals I like for breakfast in general. I could easily lower the cals.