Waist training w sedan wrap

Options
So I put coconut oil on my belly and back and then wrapped myself and I wear it a few hours while I do my workouts during the day ... this is my 2nd day who has experimented with this before for a smaller waist ???

Replies

• arabians5649
    arabians5649 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Photo
  • arabians5649
    arabians5649 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you I never tried it I was told about it by a friend and then watched you tube videos about it that’s why I tried it out
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thank you I never tried it I was told about it by a friend and then watched you tube videos about it that’s why I tried it out

There is a lot of woo out there, and most of it is bull *kitten*.

Here's what you need to lose weight -- a calorie deficit. Full stop.

You can't spot reduce fat, ie, your stomach. All you can do is create a calorie deficit and the fat will come off of your body from where it wants and for many women the stomach is the last place.

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Just keep the focus on counting calories and getting in your exercise, and you'll start to see results. Best to avoid any quick fixes to see faster results. Most don't do anything but waste your time and money, and even more are down right dangerous.

Lots of good luck!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Waist training is a fad by celebrities and people who really have no idea how the body works. As mentioned, the way you lose body fat is to burn more calories than you consume. And that you CANNOT target any body part to lose fat (unless you go under the knife).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,566 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback I am glad I decided to post this for you guys to give me feedback on this ! Appriciated!

Thanks for listening <3
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback I am glad I decided to post this for you guys to give me feedback on this ! Appriciated!

:heart: