Favorite cheese puff snacks?

Options
I love my snacks - salty ones anyway. What are y’all’s favorite low calorie Cheeto type alternative? White or orange lol don’t care.

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    I Won has really goodsnackstoo! https://iwonorganics.com/
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Quakes rice crisp snacks. These are thin rice cakes, so they are more like a chip. They come in cheddar cheese, ranch, BBQ and caramel corn. But I can't find my favorite anymore - sweet chili yum!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,657 Member
    Options
    These aren't cheesey but if you are craving a crispy salty no fat snack try pappadums and asian prawn crackers sold for deep frying a home. They puff up in the microwave and turn brittle as they cool. Pappadums take about a minute and prawn crackers about 30 seconds.

8dmqqy55oafu.jpeg

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    Quakes rice crisp snacks. These are thin rice cakes, so they are more like a chip. They come in cheddar cheese, ranch, BBQ and caramel corn. But I can't find my favorite anymore - sweet chili yum!

I'll second this! I have no use for regular full size rice cakes, but these little guys are great!
  • southrnchic479
    southrnchic479 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I also love the sweet chili!! They are a great alternative to the doritos sweet spicy chili!!

Hopefully somebody can give me a cheeto puff type snack to try because for some reason I am SO into puffs lately haha (no, not pregnant!)
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I also love the sweet chili!! They are a great alternative to the doritos sweet spicy chili!!

Hopefully somebody can give me a cheeto puff type snack to try because for some reason I am SO into puffs lately haha (no, not pregnant!)

I don't really think of cheese puffs as that calorie dense, honestly. I always get the big puffs instead of the little skinny cheese puffs as the big puffs look like a bigger serving and the little ones seem more oily to me. I like the Pirate's Booty puffs, but I don't know that they are much of a calorie savings.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Wise Cheez Doodles. I need some now. 😞
  • sassysmom35
    sassysmom35 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Herr's Cheddar Jalapeno cheese puffs. Kinda hard to find (I get them at Ollie's) but they put all other puffs to shame. Totally worth the calories to have a serving a few times a week.
  • ckozbial
    ckozbial Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hippeas white cheddar cheese puffs! I live in Canada and you can’t get them here, so when I lucked out and got more, thanks to my aunt’s friends, I savour them! You can get them in US Costco stores.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Earl’s Cheese Puffs. Made locally (MN). I don’t know about distribution though. I have never seen them in grocery stores here even, only at gas stations. They are the soft puffs. Best things ever!