What's the first thing you will do after Quarantine?

Options

Replies

• Daveybaseball
    Daveybaseball Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Probably honestly go out to eat with friends or for Donuts! Been working out and walking a ton! Haven’t had take out or anything since mid March!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    botox
  • Phoebe356
    Phoebe356 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Eat in a restaurant, I don't care where, I just want to sit down and have someone wait on me.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Kiss the guy I've started dating. Our dates have all been NO contact and mask wearing.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Options
    Axo262020 wrote: »
    Probably get some new underwear and work on finding a boyfriend.

Lol. I have enough lingerie... but, I'm trying to figure out how I'll find a bf while maintaining a 6' distance, wearing a mask. Strange times.

LOL....I can see maintaining the 6' distance, but finding a bf whilst both of you are wearing masks could have interesting consequences once the masks come off...And so in this "new normal" does removing a mask now equate to "getting naked"?
  • Gainz147
    Gainz147 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Gym/pub/women in that order
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Never moan about having to travel 🚆
  • NLP6618
    NLP6618 Posts: 6,201 Member
    Options
    Gym
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Go to work, as I have been every day, and deal with all the people coming out of quarantine lol. Actually go and see my parents. Their retirement home is in lockdown and I haven't seen them for a couple of months.
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Hug and kiss my loved ones repeatedly!
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Set my alarm for work with a sense of normality. What day is it. 🤔
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,012 Member
    Options
    botox

Just be careful....waiting for my eyes to go back to their normal shape as we speak. 🙈
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Kiss the guy I've started dating. Our dates have all been NO contact and mask wearing.

This is oddly adorable to me. Also love y'all's commitment to no contact for the time being due to circumstances, despite the temptation. I hope it changes soon so you guys can have a no mask date with some smoochin', :lol:
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Take up gyrotonic again
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Pool, water park with my sister and nephews, gym, visit my mom, hug anyone I want to!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'd like to go maybe visit my folks again (they live in another state) and go shopping/hang out around my hometown and support the local business there. There are some tasty places to eat and some pretty eclectic stores in that area, so... yeah. Could be fun. :)
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Grooming, gym, a movie, a restaurant... any place with people other than my children and the 3 coworkers I see every other week when I go into the office.
  • jrhodes8402
    jrhodes8402 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Have a BarBQue!
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Gym and Gym