Who the hell??????

Options
Okay so for all you people who drinks LOTS of water...how the hell do u do it lol! ive drank two bottle waters so far that are 16.9oz and it seems like im peeing every 10mins......my pee is clearrrrrr lol....

Replies

• NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thats normal!
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    It gets better. Once your body gets use to the added water intake, the trips to the bathroom will be less frequent. Stick it out.
  • zoodalia
    Options
    I drink two litres a day and wee all the time, it's annoying but I couldn't go without my water (I've been drinking two litres every day for three years).
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It usually goes away after a week Your body is getting used to it.
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    It'll take about a week, but your body will get use to it, and you'll go back to urinating normally.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    And you needed to post that three times, why??
  • Nichole90
    Options
    SORRY i ment HOW** and it submitted this 3 different times on the form!
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I drink all the time too and make FREQUENT trips to the potty!! But I have been doing it for years and can't go without it ;)
    Stick to it and your body will crave it!!
  • Nichole90
    Options
    UMMM i didnt mean to it submitted it 3 times ITSELF! sorry!.... and i ment HOW THE HELL*
  • joonyour13
    Options
    Also another thing I do is carry a gallon jug around with me. Its almost like Topaz said, your body gets used to it, but also remember water aids in raising metabolism and flushing out anti-oxidants and FAT!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options

if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all :]
  • helenem06
    helenem06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid that is normal. I drink loads & pee loads but my skin is better & I feel better when I drink more water. For me the trick is not to drink too much in one way. Just drink bits though the day.
    Good luck anyway
    Helen x
  • Nichole90
    Options

exactly....plus i dont know how to delete the extra ones it posted .....but its all good (: maybe ill post it 4 times next time! bahaha.
  • boku70
    Options
    Just drink 3 big bottles. I just fill my 24-ouncer 3x/day. Easy that way.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options

That's a bit rude don't you think??....mistakes happen.

OP you get used to it and it does get better.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options

exactly....plus i dont know how to delete the extra ones it posted .....but its all good (: maybe ill post it 4 times next time! bahaha.

NICE!...

Anywho to the topic you asked about... I try to eat 6 mini meals a day and try to get 16oz in between each-- almost 100 oz of water... I have a glass that fits it perfect so I just fill it up every time I eat... but bonus that I have started filling it in betwen sometimes too.. you can do it!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Now, since I've upped my intake considerably over the last 4 months, if I don't drink enough, I get horrendous migraines.
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I start my day off with 32 oz of H2O every morning. I work in surgery and have to be scrubbed in most days. It's not easy. As soon as the case is over, I'm usually running down to the locker room. LOL!
    I hydrate at least 3 more times a day like that. If not more, depends on my workouts. I NEED my water so it's worth it! :D
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options

Agree!!! :heart: :heart:
  • megskin15
    Options
    Anyone know any tricks to keep drinking? I'm not a huge water fan (unless it's SUPER cold) and I'm busy chasing after 1 year olds 10 hours a day... needless to say my water intake usually isn't the biggest priority.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!