Looking for active friends

Options
kayleighelizabeth00
kayleighelizabeth00 Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

I have been part of MyFitnessPal for some time now and just realized I personally don't know many people who use this app. So I thought I would reach out to see if anyone would want to be friends! Please feel free to introduce yourself and/or add me :)

My name is Kayleigh, I'm 31 years old and live in the US. I am currently down 4 pounds and want to lose around 50 pounds more. I gained weight from my anxiety medication and then added more weight when I was diagnosed with cancer last year. Thankfully, I am cancer free now and am trying to get my health back in check. I've been trying to eat clean, do cardio every day and lift (Beachbody LIFT4 Program) 4 times a week. Anything else, feel free to ask! :)

Your turn!

Replies

• jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I’d love to ! Hey! 😁
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!!
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’m so proud of you for taking charge of your body after the experience you’ve had! I can relate because I lost 132 lbs. I sent a request to be friends... let’s crush some goals :)
  • mdrnqt
    mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and beating cancer! My name is Michelle, i am 49, mom of 2 teen boys, full time or nurse. Will send you a request!
  • subaruoutback9
    subaruoutback9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey kayleigh! In the same boat as you besides having cancer- you are a fighter! Hard time as well finding friends for support on here. Im 29 and want to lose 50lbs as well! I gained a lot of weight due to anxiety.... Now Restricted to 1270 calories a day, off the aniexty meds to self cleanse and unfortunately just sprained my ACL at work no more going for walks for me right now so that makes it 100 times tougher
  • fe45tv
    fe45tv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too me too!!
  • leah_hawn
    leah_hawn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey Kayleigh congrads on kicking cancers *kitten*. I'd like to be friends!
  • GoodrichFalbe
    GoodrichFalbe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be friends! Nothing better than a supporting family and friends :)
  • Victoriamalhi9
    Victoriamalhi9 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi ya. Lost weight b4 too and put back on 2 stone now need to lose it again 🙈🙈🙈 struggling with evening picking. I'm good all day since joining fitness pal but evenings not always x