Who the hell??????

Options
Okay so for all you people who drinks LOTS of water...how the hell do u do it lol! ive drank two bottle waters so far that are 16.9oz and it seems like im peeing every 10mins......my pee is clearrrrrr lol....

Replies

• whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    you stop needing to go so often after a while your body gets used to it
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story! Well done!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    If your pee is clear, you are likely hydrated for the time being, 2 16.9 oz bottles = 4 cups of your 8 recommended.
  • Nichole90
    Options
    SORRY i ment HOW** and it submitted this 3 different times on the form!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Move the laptop to the toilet and all is solved :D Or you could always wear a diaper...
  • Nichole90
    Options
    Move the laptop to the toilet and all is solved :D Or you could always wear a diaper...
    bahah.right...
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Or if she just pees back into the bottle she's drinking from and happens to be pregnant....free HCG! Boom! :smokin:
  • Nichole90
    Options

Or if she just pees back into the bottle she's drinking from and happens to be pregnant....free HCG! Boom! :smokin:
    im far from being pregnant...i have boy and girl..no more babies for this girl!
  • AELLIS1997
    AELLIS1997 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    From what I have read, when u increase your water intake at first you will pee like every 5 minutes, but thats cuz your body is ridding itself of the water you have retained. So on the bright side your getting rid of all that excess water but consuming more!!
  • Nichole90
    Options
    From what I have read, when u increase your water intake at first you will pee like every 5 minutes, but thats cuz your body is ridding itself of the water you have retained. So on the bright side your getting rid of all that excess water but consuming more!!
    thanx!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

lol killagb!

This guy wants some of that free HCG!
    bear_grylls04-500x375.jpg
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Okay so for all you people who drinks LOTS of water...how the hell do u do it lol! ive drank two bottle waters so far that are 16.9oz and it seems like im peeing every 10mins......my pee is clearrrrrr lol....

I have always been a big fluids drinker, so i find it very easy. all i can say is work yourself up a little at a time
  • Nichole90
    Options

lol killagb!

thats ****ING gross man...lol
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

lol killagb!

okay that pic is just NASTY
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    thanx!

I have the same problem, so I am open this will settle! thanks
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    You get used to it after awhile and wont have to pee as much. It just takes a little bit of time getting used to drinking so much water. :smile:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

Congratulations! You are halfway there! For today. That really is a NSV!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

lol killagb!

okay that pic is just NASTY

What a BAMF!?!?! Looks like he's goin for the tapeworm diet too!!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I've found that it's not possible unless you drink water throughout the entire day. 109832830 oz seems like S#!t ton, but when you take it 5-10 oz @ a time or just sip through about 20 oz every hour you'll find yourself getting to those ridiculous numbers that you never dreamed were possible. Yes, you have to go frequently; when you start. Once you get used to it, you won't go as much.
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    I drink over a gallon of water per day and I have been doing so for a long time now and still have to pee every 5 minutes. I have learned that spacing it out and not drinking so much at once will cut down the number of times I have to go to the restroom, but I still over drink :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!