Isolation Transformation!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• KateP2867
    KateP2867 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    From the UK here & furloughed from work, though able to go for daily exercise movement outside is advised to be restricted. I’m finding you tube a source of great workouts! Joe Wicks morning PE is a great hit and lots of others on body coach tv. It’s great motivation knowing so many others are tuned in at the same time! Looking to lose 10lb, hard to resist the fridge in times of boredom so try to set myself mini tasks to get done throughout the day if I get tempted by snacking!
  • gabdlrhm
    gabdlrhm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling the exact same way. In for sure!
  • mgillettharris
    mgillettharris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    This is a good discussion. Bump ^^^
  • Tw1zt1d34d
    Tw1zt1d34d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to do a transformation as well while quarantined. Kind of like a big "surprise here I am" to family and friends. Anybody can feel free to add me. I just restarted today so don't have an online support system yet.
  • tfox429
    tfox429 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This sounds like me also- I have low B12 and anemia so the energy to get it done is what holds me back. I need to get my life back.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Tim_Veal wrote: »
    My two biggest challenges thus far have been proximity to the fridge, and the fact that I bought two months worth of groceries BEFORE I decided to make these changes... so I have cupboards full of pasta and chips! God help me avoid the temptation to eat myself to death. Lol

Perhaps you could pack up at least some of what is "dangerous" for you to have in the house and give to a neighbor with kids?
  • sashimimaniac
    sashimimaniac Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I’m in! committed to doing a mix of yoga and Freeletics running/body weight training. i’m also practising intermittent fasting and CICO so recording everything i put in my mouth is vital. i’m not going to GAIN the quarantine 15 but LOSE it!
  • CharlieS96
    CharlieS96 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know you are probably a month in now, but take a look at this youtube channel below. They have an absolute ton of workouts for all fitness levels. They have workouts for people who don't have much time (or loads), no equipment (or equipment), ranging from full body workouts to specific targeted areas or cardio if that's your thing!

Good luck and just stick at it, work out your goal, calorie deficit required and crack on. Please remember you don't lose real weight day to day, so ignore the scale fluctuation you may see and look at the real difference after a month!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXIJ2-RSIGn53HA-x9RDevA
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Nope he's not. Gone... FR was received but haven't heard anything for weeks.

Lots of people can do it in thier own. I assume the best.