A satifying lunch- only 92 calories.

Options
2 slices of Target Market Pantry honey ham, Frigo light string cheese, 3 slices of fresh roma tomato, and a large glass of water. I am satisfied and all this for only 92 calories? I can do this, ready for a box of raisins.

Replies

• dasskinny
    Options
    nice :-)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Wow...sounds yummy AND healthy!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    No offense, but that sounds more like a snack than a meal... but to each his own! Yummy!!!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    No offense, but that sounds more like a snack than a meal... but to each his own! Yummy!!!

Appetizer..or perhaps a good start that would be finished by "2 slices of whole grain bread, mustard, lettuce and an apple for dessert".

I hope that fills you up, cause i'd be ripping open the fridge an hour later! LOL!
  • Nichole90
    Options
    2 slices of Target Market Pantry honey ham, Frigo light string cheese, 3 slices of fresh roma tomato, and a large glass of water. I am satisfied and all this for only 92 calories? I can do this, ready for a box of raisins.
    [/quote
    good job!
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options

Appetizer..or perhaps a good start that would be finished by "2 slices of whole grain bread, mustard, lettuce and an apple for dessert".

I hope that fills you up, cause i'd be ripping open the fridge an hour later! LOL!

Agree
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

agreed
  • arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options

heck I would double that for less than 200 yum-o
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options

Agree

Same here. I've been at this for over 8 months now and I'm still a bottomless pit!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

Agree

Same here. I've been at this for over 8 months now and I'm still a bottomless pit!
    I so would be hungry an hr later!
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had a tyson grilled chicken breast, 3 oz baked pot with a tsp of light sour cream and a tsp of brummel and brown spread.......211 calories good stuff. Yours sounds good too.....
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Agree

• tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I agree too. I would eat that while I was making my lunch.... :)

I run so I can eat, and eat lots! I love my food!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Agree

I would love that as a snack, or for during work. Because I like to eat small things all day while I am working.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

I ate like this at the beginning of my journey and see you are at the beginning of yours. Trust me, eat more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be STARVING in an hour and wonder why in the hell you ever started this. EAT MORE
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    That's great for you that it would fill you up! I know I wouldn't last 10 minutes after eating that though. I can barely function after a 200 calorie lunch. So how many calories is that kind of string cheese? All of the light brands I buy are around 70 calories.
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm. Sounds good!... and plenty healthy too as long as your calorie intake is enough for your activity calorie burn. :)
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That's great for you that it would fill you up! I know I wouldn't last 10 minutes after eating that though. I can barely function after a 200 calorie lunch. So how many calories is that kind of string cheese? All of the light brands I buy are around 70 calories.

Sargento makes a 50 calorie string cheese :)