Looking for active friends

Options
Hello all

I used to use my app loads then stopped, gained weight & im not trying again.
All the friends I did have were inactive. I have removed them as I literally can’t remember ever speaking with them.
I’d love to build up an active supportive friend list to help cheer each other on :-)

Please add me

Replies

• afuston92
    afuston92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like where your head iz😉
  • CazDeLaz
    CazDeLaz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yesssss! I need active connections too! I feel off the wagon last year and I'm just climbing back on, feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • SuperStarSuperMum
    SuperStarSuperMum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys I’ll add you both
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Trying to be active back here not yet completely back at it yet. Can help with motivation until then.

Stay Strong 💪
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I’m on month 3 of new lifestyle. Almost 4 since I came out of the hospital for Pneumonia during Xmas week. I now consider myself newly active. In a much healthier state now. I usually do 45 mins of cardio 5 days a week with 90 on Sat. And rest up on Sundays... On day 83 of logging meals and things are moving along nicely. Feel free to add me as a friend. Welcome back.
  • bettytravis
    bettytravis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im starting again. I need friends, if u want to add me. Thanks!
  • ItsDarcywoods
    ItsDarcywoods Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im active but new :)
    From the UK
    SW : 260 lbs
    Cw: 238
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    added you 😊
  • sandrita248
    sandrita248 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sandra and I'm from Spain. I'd like to have active friends here too!
    I joined this app in 2014 but I really didn't use it at all. Now I start again and I'm already finding out how it works.
    During all these years I didn't try to loss weight although I wanted to do it... now I hope I can achieve the goal :)
    Sorry if my English is not perfect and nice to e-meet you!
  • ruth1519
    ruth1519 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m new, trying to find my way, would love to have active friends. I had hysterectomy 4 mths ago and am trying to get my weight and fitness back in some sort of order.🤪
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi ALL! I am working on loosing that last 15 lbs AGAIN! I lost it twice now but it seems to always creep back over several years.
  • TiffanyNicole421
    TiffanyNicole421 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I restarted my weightloss journey. I had gastric sleeve surgery 4 years ago. I lost 82 pounds! I regained 20.

Today is my birthday. I'm a 34 year old mother to a 6yr old, 9yr old, and a 12 yr old.

5'4", 162lbs

Goal Weight: 145lbs

Ultimate Goal Weight: 135lbs <-- can't even imagine.
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Active here ...add if you need more
  • sashimimaniac
    sashimimaniac Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • X_PrettyOdd
    X_PrettyOdd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been trying to keep up with this app again 😊
  • mdrnqt
    mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! Just restarted
  • willdl64
    willdl64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for Sportycanuckchick. Anyone know her?
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I've tried several times over the years and always gained back. I know how it feels to fail. This time I want to know how it feels to finish ... and succeed!! With 100+ lbs to lose, I need all the help I can get. This time I've joined two groups. one in particular helps keep me on track and provides the cheerleading I need and don't get in real life. Check it out per links below --

FAT 2 FIT Registrations are OPEN!!!

Do you need additional accountability?
    Are you competitive?
    Do you like a team environment?

FAT 2 FIT is for you!!!! Four years strong! Fat 2 Fit has helped members lose over 10,000 LBS!

Feel Free to visit the Group Page and take a look around. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Want to join us??? Register for May!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

What do you have to lose?
    WEIGHT!!! That is what!
  • katashalouise
    katashalouise Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m looking for some friends as most of mine are inactive too. Just had my second baby 4 weeks ago and determined to lose some weight (didn’t lose it all from my first either) but mainly to feel healthier and try and improve my fitness eventually! Just finding it hard with 2 little ones 🙈Feel free to add me 😊
  • Gainz147
    Gainz147 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me