Doing it for the right reasons

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Leah I'm a 35 year old bar manager from Orlando. My weight has fluctuated all of my life and now for recent health reasons I have to lose weight. I'd like to make some new friends here and trade tips and recipes. Maybe get and give a little support as well. Im determined to do this. I want to feel better. Send me a request and I'll add you! Thanks <3

Replies

• ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi Leah - Welcome , I'm just down the road in Lake Wales
  • 23RJ
    23RJ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp Leah! I wish you the best in your journey! There are a lot of great people on here that can help you and push you in the right direction
  • leah_hawn
    leah_hawn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Much love sent your way! ❤
  • leah_hawn
    Options
    Today was rough! I didn't think I was going to make it through the first 10 minutes my limbs were so tired. I pushed through and did 25. Some days are harder than others.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Good job finishing it - What are you doing for a workout ?
  • leah_hawn
    Options
    My workouts vary from swimming, aerobics and calisthenics, walking, weight training, vr boxing and vr dancing.
  • leah_hawn
    Options
    Luckily its cheat day today!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I've tried several times over the years and always gained back. I know how it feels to fail. This time I want to know how it feels to finish ... and succeed!! With 100+ lbs to lose, I need all the help I can get. This time I've joined two groups. one in particular helps keep me on track and provides the cheerleading I need and don't get in real life. Check it out per links below --

FAT 2 FIT Registrations are OPEN!!!

Do you need additional accountability?
    Are you competitive?
    Do you like a team environment?

FAT 2 FIT is for you!!!! Four years strong! Fat 2 Fit has helped members lose over 10,000 LBS!

Feel Free to visit the Group Page and take a look around. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Want to join us??? Register for May!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

What do you have to lose?
    WEIGHT!!! That is what!
  • leah_hawn
    Options
    Hmm, I'm good here but thanks anyway!
  • leah_hawn
    Options
    Down 9 lbs! Today is a good day.
  • melc2910
    melc2910 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Leah :) I’m Mel I’m 29, I’d love to be friends to help motivate eachother