Weigh in not as expected

Options
I weighed myself today (6th week) and saw that this week I had stayed the same, now I know it could be down to a number of things but I was disappointed as had done 6mile walk everyday and stuck to calories (fully calculating everything that touched my lips). I previously would have throw it all away by eating lots but instead I stuck to calories again. Then I saw a photo that my sis took of me today and was just shocked to see how big I looked when am feeling slimmer and am certainly lighter than have been in a long time (12lb lost-2st to lose).No real questions here but just wanted to voice the shock at my photo and TBH my upset. Only positive is that I am keeping going.

Replies

• Unicorn_Bacon
    Unicorn_Bacon Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Weight loss isnt linear. It is possible to do everything right and see no scale movement, sometimes even for several weeks.
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Some days are just like that. You feel fatter than before you started! Don't let the devil play tricks with your mind. Know that you ARE doing great!
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Try to not let a picture get you down. Keep counting calories and getting in your workouts and you'll continue to lose. I've been at the same weight for 7 weeks now, so I understand how not seeing a loss can be frustrating.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Hugs. Yeah it's hard. Keep going, you will be rewarded for your dedication