Who the hell??????

Options
2»

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    We're used to drinking it, so we're used to having it in us. Plus our bladders are much bigger and stronger than yours
  • RatBoyGL
    Options
    I would highly suggest one of these:

desk.jpg
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

desk.jpg
    That. Is. Awesome!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I love water. I rather drink it than anything else. I aim to drink a half of gallon to a gallon of water a day. If your urine is not clear, you aren't drinking enough water.

A lot of people don't like to drink water, but they need to realize that the less water they drink, the more they are making their immune system fight just to get the little amount of water in whatever they are drinking.

Water is good for the body and also plays a huge part in losing weight.
  • Nichole90
    Options

desk.jpg
    this is bada$$
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    drink more...lol
  • krevelle65
    Options
    I drink 13 to 15 cups per day. I have gotten use to it. I don't walk anywhere that will take me more than an hour away from a bathroom, I seem to have to go about every hour or two.you will get use to it.
  • 6cookys
    6cookys Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That exactly what we do to. I drink a lot of water and you can find me in the restroom.:laugh: :laugh:
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    I take a drink of water after almost every bite of food when I eat, (in addition to drinking at other points in the day) which makes it reeeeeally easy to get my 8+ glasses a day. I definitely pee more frequently than most of the people I hang out with, but I agree that it becomes less frequent as your body gets used to it. :)
  • ArtistVicki
    ArtistVicki Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What do you do when you are in the work place in a secured area where you can not just leave for the rest room when you want? I try drinking a lot of water early before work...some during work...and some when I get home...but it is sort of hard to do!
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking water like it's my job for close to 3 months now (keeping track), and my coworkers have caught on. They all joke that I have the kidneys of a champ. I just go with it to be honest. And the way my doc and I figured it, it's 8 8oz portions a day. If each water bottle I drink is 16.9 oz, then each bottle is 2 servings. So 4 water bottles? Psh, I got it. No joke. I just pee all the time.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Move the laptop to the toilet and all is solved :D Or you could always wear a diaper...
    That depends..., ba dum bum
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!

Most people need to drink more water, and water is good for you. But just because getting more of something is good for you, it doesn't mean getting way too much of that something is even better for you.

I drink over the recommended 64 oz a day, and I never struggle to get there. I drink what my body needs, but I don't try to drowned myself in water, either.

Aim for 64 oz a day to start, then you can increase a little after that if it feels okay. But don't aim for any crazy big numbers. Too much water can be a bad idea.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I don't drink a lot of water. I'm not overdoing my water intake. My body is used to drinking a half of gallon to a gallon of water a day. That's not a lot of water. People would be surprise to know that everything they drink throughout the day can lead up to a half of gallon to a gallon a day.

A lot of people don't like to drink water, because it doesn't have a taste. Water is not supposed to have a taste to it, unless it's flavored water.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options

desk.jpg
    That. Is. Awesome!

If I had one of these I'd never see my husband, he's just move into the bathroom!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    FIRST I GET A CUP THEN I FILL IT WIITH WATER,FOLLOWED BY BRING CUP TO MY MOUTH ANDpouring IT INTO MOUTH swallow and repeat also works well with vodka
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I carry 1 liter water bottles with me all day. I keep one in freezer until it is icy but not completely frozen then they stay cold longer. Constantly carrying a water bottle will make you drink it. It has been a conscious decision for me. But as long as I think about it constantly I get it down. Also every time I think I want a drink of something, soda, tea, juice, milk, I go for a glass of water first. same goes for when I am hungry, drink a glass of water first. As for the peeing all the time...not sure how to deal with that. I just go when I need to and deal with it. Good lUck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!