What are you doing to keep yourself quarantined?

Options
mommabear4315
mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
My husband hid my keys so I wouldn’t go anywhere. The trade off was he bought me a ton of champagne. I call that fair! Lolol

Replies

• that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wearing pajama pants all day. I know I won't leave the house in these silky leopard print bad boys.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Wearing pajama pants all day. I know I won't leave the house in these silky leopard print bad boys.

Lol i would so be strutting my *kitten* in silk any day!!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Leopard print ?

I would be outside 24/7.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    More champagne please!!!$!
  • mommabear4315
    Options

Stay safe!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    There is no quarantine for me, I work in healthcare 😐

I have preexisting cardiovascular conditions though so I'm just waiting for our area to start getting more cases and then in going on leave.

Stay safe!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Drinking small bottles of vodka so I have a place to store my home made hand sanitizer. (Seriously) .

I’ll send you much needed vodka!!!!
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I was in the process of interviewing, but that came to a screeching halt, so I've taken a break from pummeling the world with CVs & got Netflix free for 1-mo (may extend it for a month or 2, especially if we're still in lockdown) & am enjoying lazing about, watching movies all day & night.

I haven't watched TV for 25-yrs & rarely see movies, so this is an amazing treat. The con is my neck is sore everyday, cuz all the screen watching has made me lazy & I lie back to watch, rather than sit up like an actual adult. The bonus is it's great stress release.

In-between that, I'm doing double the exercise I usually do, because I have no excuse with the extra time I have.

Enjoy your bubbly, MBear.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,555 Member
    Options
    I've become a You Tube workout video junkie. I've stepped up decluttering/organizing my house though I don't know how important it was to spend three hours labeling and organizing everything in my pantry by type, size, putting beans/legumes/grains in jars, and so on. I'm putting my workout clothes on before breakfast to help me get moving. I injured my back today so I'm not sure what tomorrow looks like, I'll go bonkers with nothing to do but sit on the couch and recover! I already want to bust out the box of candy I've been trying to ignore to make me feel better.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I've become a You Tube workout video junkie. I've stepped up decluttering/organizing my house though I don't know how important it was to spend three hours labeling and organizing everything in my pantry by type, size, putting beans/legumes/grains in jars, and so on. I'm putting my workout clothes on before breakfast to help me get moving. I injured my back today so I'm not sure what tomorrow looks like, I'll go bonkers with nothing to do but sit on the couch and recover! I already want to bust out the box of candy I've been trying to ignore to make me feel better.

Take it easy & a good night's sleep might help heal your back. I hope so.

Oh, & I put all my dried beans/pasta in Mason jars, too. At very least, it looks pretty. :smile:

Feel better.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    I’ve been working on my landscaping and I gotta say it’s looking pretty friggin awesome.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Not hard: I got powerful owl vibes as I'm introverted by nature.

Mostly using it as an excuse to read more books, work on housework I've been avoiding for ages and catching up on crafts. I might actually finish that dumb tablecloth by the time this is all over!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    We (Mr J and I ) are literally gardening all the time! I’ll post pics later.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Same. I'm finally getting my vegetable garden that I've been wanting. We're also leveling the yard. New soil and new grass hopefully in the near future.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Same. I'm finally getting my vegetable garden that I've been wanting. We're also leveling the yard. New soil and new grass hopefully in the near future.

that PP of mine? those were my last year zinnias. looking forward to more flowers and mariposas <3
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

that PP of mine? those were my last year zinnias. looking forward to more flowers and mariposas <3

😍
  • mommabear4315
    Options

It’s amazing how accomplished we feel after each small project is done.
  • PUBE5
    PUBE5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Who said I was quarantining? 🤨