Looking For Active Weightloss Friends

Options
Looking to make some friends for emotional support and cheer squad. On the journey to lose over 100lbs. We are all in this together, add me :)

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Looking to make some friends for emotional support and cheer squad. On the journey to lose over 100lbs. We are all in this together, add me :)

You can do this!
  • heidi23lynn
    heidi23lynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m new here too and on the same journey! I’ll be your buddy!
  • Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am down
  • Tw1zt1d34d
    Tw1zt1d34d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just restarted today. I could use support myself.
  • NourishingSoul
    NourishingSoul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @Tw1zt1d34d Yesterday was my first day back at it , we got this! Thanks for the message I've added you :)
  • Rebecca8030
    Rebecca8030 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I’m looking for active friends too.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me 😊
  • mdrnqt
    mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tryingagain20
    tryingagain20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started (again) a week ago, could really use the support of people with similar goals. X
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm down 45 lbs , 20 to go. Add me if you like
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I've tried several times over the years and always gained back. I know how it feels to fail. This time I want to know how it feels to finish ... and succeed!! With 100+ lbs to lose, I need all the help I can get. This time I've joined two groups. one in particular helps keep me on track and provides the cheerleading I need and don't get in real life. Check it out per links below --

FAT 2 FIT Registrations are OPEN!!!

Do you need additional accountability?
    Are you competitive?
    Do you like a team environment?

FAT 2 FIT is for you!!!! Four years strong! Fat 2 Fit has helped members lose over 10,000 LBS!

Feel Free to visit the Group Page and take a look around. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Want to join us??? Register for May!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

What do you have to lose?
    WEIGHT!!! That is what!
  • HufflepuffJo9
    HufflepuffJo9 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost 100+ lbs! I would love to support & cheer you on! You got this!! 😃🌟
  • makingfutureselfhappy
    Options
    Just started back myself, one toddler & 130 pounds later ... looking for friends !
  • Juliacrane2019
    Juliacrane2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Add me! I'm not talking about this with my family and could do with some support too!
  • booboobella2014
    booboobella2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi can I add you? I am on a journey to lose 80 pounds.
  • laughingdakini1
    laughingdakini1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I still don't know how to add friends, but anyone who can be understanding of a vegetarian with health issues who is trying hard can add me--good luck to everybody!
  • Msdaytime
    Msdaytime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in friend me @msdaytime
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • BadassSavageVix
    BadassSavageVix Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm usually always on here once a day at least and I go through post and offer support and encouragement.
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Could you add me please? Idk how to or I would do it myself. But I need some emotional support and a cheer squad also, it's been so hard to keep myself motivated. I have lost 14lbs so far and still have 98lbs to lose!