and...here we go again!

Options
For about the billionth time, here I am using MFP to try to help track my calories, in another (hopefully successful) attempt to lose a bit of weight. In the almost eight years since my eighteenth birthday I have gained nearly 60lbs!! So...I should probably try to do something about that!

I do better when I'm kept accountable; so please, feel free to add me!

A few fun facts about me:
- I'm a massive cat lover and have two of my own called Sandor and Arya
- I consider myself the biggest Harry Potter fan to have lived, I accept your challenge for the top spot!
- I pole dance for fun and it has changed my life

Tell me something about you!

Replies

• cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I've tried several times over the years and always gained back. I know how it feels to fail. This time I want to know how it feels to finish ... and succeed!! With 100+ lbs to lose, I need all the help I can get. This time I've joined two groups. one in particular helps keep me on track and provides the cheerleading I need and don't get in real life. Check it out per links below --

FAT 2 FIT Registrations are OPEN!!!

Do you need additional accountability?
    Are you competitive?
    Do you like a team environment?

FAT 2 FIT is for you!!!! Four years strong! Fat 2 Fit has helped members lose over 10,000 LBS!

Feel Free to visit the Group Page and take a look around. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Want to join us??? Register for May!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

What do you have to lose?
    WEIGHT!!! That is what!
  • neldamlgr
    neldamlgr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) Hi! I’ve been going back and forth with MFP.... this time I’m here to stay! I’m trying super hard to keep my weight down and stay down. Looking forward to meet new people who are going through this journey. 😊😊😊
  • amummystale
    amummystale Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love Harry Potter too!
  • louell77
    louell77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I’m back (again!!) So you’re not the only one 😁 I need to get a grip of this diet again, this lockdown is not helping, working from home makes it too easy to snack.
    I love kitties too, we have 3 ❤️
    good luck on your journey x
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Adipose evanesco?
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am back on MFP for the millionth time too. But this time I have been on it since April 1st and I am happy that I've stuck with it this long. I don't do my calorie counting much on here, but I do update me weight once a week. So far this month I have lost 14 lbs and I am proud of myself. I don't think I've ever stuck with a routine this long before and I'm hoping I can stick it out till the end! I've got 98 more lbs to lose in order to reach my goal! 😁
  • lycheepoptarts
    lycheepoptarts Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Leah!