Looking for new friends

Options
Looking for new friends to check in with each other and hold each other accountable. I tend to fall off the wagon a lot.

Replies

• jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Join my thread I started today and we can do weekly weigh ins and support each other’s journey!!
  • BadassSavageVix
    BadassSavageVix Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I comment on posts daily (usually, unless I’m super busy)
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I've tried several times over the years and always gained back. I know how it feels to fail. This time I want to know how it feels to finish ... and succeed!! With 100+ lbs to lose, I need all the help I can get. This time I've joined two groups. one in particular helps keep me on track and provides the cheerleading I need and don't get in real life. Check it out per links below --

FAT 2 FIT Registrations are OPEN!!!

Do you need additional accountability?
    Are you competitive?
    Do you like a team environment?

FAT 2 FIT is for you!!!! Four years strong! Fat 2 Fit has helped members lose over 10,000 LBS!

Feel Free to visit the Group Page and take a look around. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Want to join us??? Register for May!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

What do you have to lose?
    WEIGHT!!! That is what!
  • J4ZM7N28
    J4ZM7N28 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for that as well! I'll give you an add!
  • Dolcelovexo
    Dolcelovexo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Happy to be accountability friends! I’ve been a member here for ages. Lost weight after baby 1, then after baby2, now working after baby 3 (who is almost 2 😬), and finding it harder due to lifestyle and age. Looking for more accountability friends that are active, as all my olds ones have moved on!
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @fairestthings my sons 2 1/2 but I’ve been way overweight most my life. It’s not easy to lose