Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post a quote

Replies

• TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    demgjmj0imnb.jpeg
    _The Stand_ by Stephen King
    edited April 21
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,266 Member Member Posts: 4,266 Member
    ❤ having a look on this thread. So many good quotes 😊
  • yulin696969yulin696969 Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    An apple a day keeps the doctor away
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,717 Member Member Posts: 7,717 Member
  • Whydahdad71Whydahdad71 Member, Premium Posts: 239 Member Member, Premium Posts: 239 Member
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 983 Member Member Posts: 983 Member
    If you love someone, it's better to show them that, than it is to tell them.
    If you stop loving someone, its better to tell them that, than it is to show them.
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Member Posts: 4,447 Member Member Posts: 4,447 Member
    Man! I'm reading these quotes and wise sayings and uhhhh....just THE BOMBdotCOM, super jamming words of wisdom and life...I LOVE THAT so much, this thread has so much FUN, wisdom and quotes from folks is just really my kinda FUN. Once more, I've read thru quite pages of truly wonderful and "doable" goodness--BOOM!
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 7,634 Member Member Posts: 7,634 Member
    If you stop loving someone, its better to tell them that, than it is to show them.

That's elegant.
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 7,634 Member Member Posts: 7,634 Member
    The true essence of a grape is revealed when it's squeezed.

b1f1phooxk07.png
    “I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me.
    That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.” —
    The Dude
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 983 Member Member Posts: 983 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

That's elegant.

Thank you. It was a hard lesson that taught ne this, but I'm stronger for it.
  • Kyle_AKA_MooseKyle_AKA_Moose Member, Premium Posts: 1,051 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,051 Member
    "Better a little which is well done, than a great deal imperfectly." - Plato
  • BruceappleBruceapple Member, Premium Posts: 2,012 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,012 Member
    "Be Somebody". - Coach Friday
    In this cold, teeth can shatter after two or three hours—actually explode—sending shrapnel of bone and enamel flying inside the cavern of one’s clenched jaws.

Dan Simmons, The Terror
  • Kyle_AKA_MooseKyle_AKA_Moose Member, Premium Posts: 1,051 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,051 Member
    When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.
    “That *kitten* ain’t funny, *kitten*.” -Eddie Murphy
    edited April 30
  • beastierbeastier Member Posts: 1,904 Member Member Posts: 1,904 Member
    “That *kitten* ain’t funny, *kitten*.” -Eddie Murphy
    From raw self referencing his Stevie Wonder impression?