Ad for Pizza on MFP? Really?

Options
2»

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Pizza can be healthy. Its when you add meatballs, sausage, bacon, etc,... that it becomes unhealthy.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    do you close your eyes when you drive close to a McDonnalds or a Domino's place?

That explains why my car insurance is so much higher since I joined MFP.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Pizza can be healthy. Its when you add meatballs, sausage, bacon, etc,... that it becomes unhealthy.

Or when you eat a whole large pizza.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Jenna hasn't returned my calls. As a result, I'll be going for pizza with my wife and spending the night in my own bed. It turns out this is a good alternative to spending one night in Jenna's bed and all subsequent nights buried in my back yard after my wife finds out and murders me.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Jenna hasn't returned my calls. As a result, I'll be going for pizza with my wife and spending the night in my own bed. It turns out this is a good alternative to spending one night in Jenna's bed and all subsequent nights buried in my back yard after my wife finds out and murders me.

Plus your penis is likely to rot and fall off (prior to the murder of course).
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    I had pizza for dinner tonight!!! YUM! Four slices! But I worked out major today. Hiked for an hour carrying two 3 lb weights. I still came out ahead by 8 calories
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Plus your penis is likely to rot and fall off (prior to the murder of course).

I hate when that happens.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    all I see is Herbalife and Herbal one, I must be doing something right !! lol

I see lifetime fitness ads :)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I tend to get weight loss and singles ads. I don't know why I get singles ads because I definitely do not surf anything related.

I wouldn't be bothered by the pizza ads though, just so long as they don't come up with a way to do online scratch and sniff.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    There's a red velvet cupcake on the side of mine.
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Let MFP show whatever ads they want -- it's no worse than what we have to look at on TV, in magazines and as we walk down the street. MFP providing an amazing and life-saving service for free. They don't even solicit donations (if they did, they would probably get tons of them).
  • unequalstars13
    unequalstars13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Haha that's outrageous. Although it's probably not any worse than when I watch the Food Network at the gym!
  • violon
    violon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I see an ad for "Doggie Dentures." Umm....
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    This is a FITNESS site, not all on here want to lose weight. What's wrong with pizza? I'm a vegetarian and I eat it.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I see no ads (AdBlock woooo!); now I feel like I'm missing out.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    sheesh... and all i get lately are ads for how to 'clean' your Mac *L*
    gads... how boring has my surfing become? *L*
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This thread has me giggling at my desk. My adverts are for scales; I surfed seriously after our old digital decided I weighed seven pounds higher an hour later :laugh: I told my hubs what I weighed and he went to check if he'd lost too, then I decided to hop on it and show him and got a bit of a shock! We got a new scale and I was lighter than the old one and he was heavier; poor dear :tongue:
  • zapatasbloodjv
    Options
    ad block ftw