Started 2020 in the 300s

Replies

• terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Ragamuffin send me a request. I've been since 2012. Lost 134 lbs, gained most back. Started doing lazy keto in Dec 2019 down 39 lbs.
    You can do this. Anyone else that needs a friend add me. Most of my old friends have given up and quit. 😢💔
  • Ragamuffin14
    Ragamuffin14 Posts: 189 Member
    Ragamuffin send me a request. I've been since 2012. Lost 134 lbs, gained most back. Started doing lazy keto in Dec 2019 down 39 lbs.
    You can do this. Anyone else that needs a friend add me. Most of my old friends have given up and quit. 😢💔

@terri_journey I'm actually amazed just at the people who have started in January and have already stopped logging in for weeks....

I have sent you an invite, I'm still just starting so I'm excited to hear you share with our little group what lazy keto means because you are crushing it!!!
  • Ragamuffin14
    Nightfly01 wrote: »
    I’m in the same boat. Add me to your group

quote="Ragamuffin14;d-10777860"]Well I got a slap of reality when I stepped on the scale Jan 1st, After ignoring my weight and the scale for a while... I am tired of being sore and tired carrying all this extra weight, and i think i hit my rock bottom. I would love to connect with other members who are in the same situation, so I have started a private group "Started 2020 in the 300s" for this purpose. I look forward to doing it right one step at a time! Good luck everyone in reaching your goals!!!
    Lyn
    Well I got a slap of reality when I stepped on the scale Jan 1st, After ignoring my weight and the scale for a while... I am tired of being sore and tired carrying all this extra weight, and i think i hit my rock bottom. I would love to connect with other members who are in the same situation, so I have started a private group "Started 2020 in the 300s" for this purpose. I look forward to doing it right one step at a time! Good luck everyone in reaching your goals!!!
    Lyn

[/quote]

@Nightfly01 i have added you!!
  • ShockDoctor7
    ShockDoctor7 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to this again, tried years ago on my own, lost almost 40lbs and felt great... thought I could do it in my own and ditched the app. Now I've been back on sodas and been eating everything in sight. Lol. A recreational eater and stress eater. I was almost 300 so I decided to make some changes. I'm down to 260 and flat lining so I opened my old MFP account to start tracking better. I don't know anyone else using it and have never tried the groups. Would love if I could join all of you to keep me on the path and gain some advice and tips?
  • GetFitKells
    GetFitKells Posts: 1 Member
    I’d love an add. Heaviest was 364 and had managed to get down to 251 over the course of a year. Had a hard year and let that excuse my poor choices so now back to 319. I’d love to be with some like minded and equally motivated people.
  • Ragamuffin14
    I’d love an add. Heaviest was 364 and had managed to get down to 251 over the course of a year. Had a hard year and let that excuse my poor choices so now back to 319. I’d love to be with some like minded and equally motivated people.

@GetFitKells Sounds like so many of us in our group.... Just keep going forward my friend, we will get there!!!! Sending invite now
  • Ragamuffin14
    I'm new to this again, tried years ago on my own, lost almost 40lbs and felt great... thought I could do it in my own and ditched the app. Now I've been back on sodas and been eating everything in sight. Lol. A recreational eater and stress eater. I was almost 300 so I decided to make some changes. I'm down to 260 and flat lining so I opened my old MFP account to start tracking better. I don't know anyone else using it and have never tried the groups. Would love if I could join all of you to keep me on the path and gain some advice and tips?

@ShockDoctor7 what you are explaining i have been through exactly... I creeped a lot of the posts in many groups and it was a little daunting before i created my little group., I would say that knowing there is a small group of people looking for me really pushes me to open my app and keep going, it feels a little more personal this time around, I am really starting to believe that having a support group is making a difference. You know they told us in weight watchers that people who go to the groups are more successful than people who just track? I'm a believer now.

Sending the invite now, good luck!!
    Lyn
  • Ragamuffin14
    Well it has been over two weeks in the house, i have thankfully made a little progress but my little group has been so quiet... It's sad but my focus has just been to not eat my stress away lol. It has taken me 3 full month's to get into the 200s.... I have to really trying and focus on not sliding back...like I always do.

I guessed people would connect more being stuck at home, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I hope everyone is staying healthy!!!

Lyn
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    @Ragamuffin14 I am not part of your group, but I am glad you are making progress. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Ragamuffin14
    How is everyone doing out there??? I'm finding things getting so much tougher.... Not sure if it is because of this self isolating, the very few posts now in my little group, or if the new years resolution commitment has just warn off lol. I'm starting to slip again, but I'm still posting to my little group in hopes that I can find others still trying to push through.

I hope that everyone is staying safe.
    Hugz, Lyn
  • Silvercloud44
    Silvercloud44 Posts: 5 Member
    can i join the group please
  • Ragamuffin14
    can i join the group please

@Silvercloud44 that would be awesome, I'm going to add you right now.

Hugz, Lyn
  • labreemike
    labreemike Posts: 91 Member
    I'm in the same boat please send me an invite
  • mattsweightloss2020
    mattsweightloss2020 Posts: 13 Member
    Would love to join this group
  • Ragamuffin14
    Would love to join this group

@mattsweightloss2020 and @labreemike adding you both!!!!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    I would be down to join. Hit my highest (known) weight in my adult life, 306. I was shocked. I got started on things a bit later in the start of February down 20 lbs so far.
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    I would love to join your group as well. I weight myself at the end of March and my weight was 312.6. I was so upset that I let myself get this unhealthy. Heaviest I've ever been and definitely my rock bottom. I've tried losing weight before but could never stick with it, have never been motivated enough, and I literally started crying while telling my fiance that I am tired of being fat. I don't think I've ever actually shed tears by the way I look before. And I don't want to cry over it anymore. So since April 1st I have lost 14lbs and still have 98lbs to go before reaching my goal. I would love to join the group in hopes that y'all help me stay motivated. I've been feeling really down this past week cause I'm not really motivated anymore but I don't want to give up.
  • LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    @Ragamuffin14 Can any of us in the group add these ladies or do you have to do it?
  • Ragamuffin14
    @Ragamuffin14 Can any of us in the group add these ladies or do you have to do it?

@cheesenobiscuit i will add you as a moderator so that you can do it!!! Lol

I am in it!! We will get this moving!! Hugzzz, lyn
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    How do I join the group?
    I sent you a friends request.
    I started 2020 at 299 and am down to 265.
    Anyone needing a new friend please feel free to add me.