Quarantine

wendy7497
wendy7497 Posts: 6 Member
Hey everyone! I’m in search of some friends whom would like to challenge each other and motivate us together to shred some pounds. What a better time now that we are hopefully trying to stay home. I have a hard time staying motivated and I’m assuming must of us do as well. I have workout and lost weight but after a month or so I just get sick & tired of not seen the results I want. I would really enjoy some friends to keep our motivation moving on.

My current weight is 170.6 (lowest in idk how many years) 4/25/2020

My Goal is 150 (if not much to ask with a 6pack lol) yeah I know maybe I’m daydreaming but it doesn’t hurt.

I will try to post some picture here & there.

Replies

• Yonne8
    Yonne8 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I’m also looking for some motivation. I’m trying to stay fit during this pandemic. I’m currently in the middle of a 28 day summer sculpt workout. Let me know if you’re still interested in starting a challenge. I would be down to start one or just find ways to hold each other accountable!
  • AnneMP1977
    AnneMP1977 Posts: 30 Member
    I’m looking for motivation too! I joined DietBet and it was really helping but somehow over Easter my weight crept back up! This morning I was 139lbs and I need to lose another 2.5 lbs by Wednesday/Thursday or I lose $50...
    Ultimate goal is 130lbs.
  • michbelle8
    michbelle8 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey ladies! I'm also looking for accountability partners. I just started doing 75 hard challenge again. Since September I lost 20 pounds, I'm now 160 and my goal is to get to 145 by end if June. I would def be interested in a challenge/ accountability and sharing group!
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    michbelle8 wrote: »
    Hey ladies! I'm also looking for accountability partners. I just started doing 75 hard challenge again. Since September I lost 20 pounds, I'm now 160 and my goal is to get to 145 by end if June. I would def be interested in a challenge/ accountability and sharing group!

I am also 160 lbs and my goal is 145! I need motivation!!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,212 Member
    I would love to join in as well. Have been sick for about 4 days now...ulcer that took on a life of it's own, but things seem better today. Just can't seem to get my butt in gear and actually go workout...

CW: 162.4
    GW: 140

Thing I'm going to start Amanda Bisk's Fresh body Fit guide...Tomorrow!
  • TiffanyNicole421
    TiffanyNicole421 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi all. I'm also 160 and goal is 145. I am 34.
  • fourathomej
    So I did get in a walk this morning...iffy on getting anything else done. Stomach is not quite ready...lol might just get out for another walk today...

How is everyone???
  • Paz922
    edited April 2020
    I went for an hour walk around a lake. Feel great. Keeping up with 1200 calories a day avoiding sugar which is my trigger food. 😊
  • Paz922
    So I did get in a walk this morning...iffy on getting anything else done. Stomach is not quite ready...lol might just get out for another walk today...

How is everyone???

I hope you are feeling better soon!
  • wendy7497
    wendy7497 Posts: 6 Member
    Maybe we could all contribute on things to make a challenge that works? adding a few ideas that have worked for you in the Past?
    I myself struggle with sweets, sodas and such, I think drinking half my weight in oz would be a start with me, avoiding soda and candy for a month.
  • Paz922
    Wendy, I also struggle with sugar. I decided no to have any sugar until I lose 15 lbs.
  • fourathomej
    My biggest challenge is free for all evening snacking. When we went shopping last weekend, i refused to buy anything but popcorn. Kids were not happy but have since forgave me...lol

I have only had popcorn 1 night last week.

It probably helps that I'm having gut issues....😉
  • fourathomej
    So gut issues are actually gallstones!! Just my luck...grrrrrrr
  • Paz922
    So gut issues are actually gallstones!! Just my luck...grrrrrrr

I am sorry to hear that! Feel better

• AnneMP1977
    AnneMP1977 Posts: 30 Member
    Oh no!! Hope you are ok fourathomej?! Sounds terrible. Do you need surgery?

I made my DietBet! I weighed in at 61.45kg / 135.6lbs this am.