Looking for active friends

Options
2»

Replies

• AlanKmfp
    AlanKmfp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Used MFP about 6 or so years ago to lose some fat and get fit. Recently started again, doing ok on the exercise front but struggling with food (especially with the boredom of lockdown). Happy to be added.
  • jessssss5
    jessssss5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Add me, I’ve been active & would love to build a friendship same as you!
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome back! I've been active on here for a few years now. Been maintaining for the last 2+. Feel free to add me for active support. You can do it!
  • BadassSavageVix
    BadassSavageVix Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to be as active and encouraging as I can be!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I also remove Inactive Friends. I don't see having my data out there with nothing in return
  • lycheepoptarts
    lycheepoptarts Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I log, daily, and my food diary is open to friends. I also check to see how my friends are doing on a regular basis. Would love to have a few more ACTIVE, supportive friends! :)
  • ssmith0903
    ssmith0903 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Would love to also have active friends here 😊 Feel free to add
  • Yogagrl444
    Yogagrl444 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    omg, the same thing happened to me... That's why I started a new profile!! Let's be friends!! I need to lose 20-30 lbs... gained back what I lost, plus more :( Ready to make a change!! Let's do this!!
  • LionRoseMusic
    LionRoseMusic Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    On this app for the very first time April 2020! I’m excited for the focus, awareness and information this community has provided for my health journey!! Hope to connect with active supportive friends 💥💃🏻🎶
  • netshock122
    netshock122 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd be appreciative of that too!