Just starting

Options
Hi, I’ve been really struggling with my weight for a long time and have been gaining and gaining.. today I have to make the first step to stop the cycle and start going in a healthier direction. I have a long way to go but I’ll get there one day at time. Wish me luck 😊

Replies

• jordangm990
    jordangm990 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :) I’m starting the journey on Monday, excited and nervous.
  • sugarpops20
    sugarpops20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • reem1312
    reem1312 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • sugarpops20
    Options
    Thank you!
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Started my shift back in January. MFP has definitely been a nice tool in the journey. Hadn't used the community until recently and its a great avenue to find other like minded folks from the completely beginner(myself) to some folks that are PHD's on how this has worked for them. Good luck and welcome to the start of your new and healthier long term life style.
  • daniels8186
    daniels8186 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    small steps equal big changes. very exciting to get started.great job
  • LionRoseMusic
    LionRoseMusic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it! As long as you stay focused, have sincere goals and show kindness to your body. Cheering you on!! 💥💃🏻🎶
  • sugarpops20
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!
  • SammyQG
    SammyQG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi! Tx here! I sure would like positive MFP friends to help motivate me and vice versa. Add me! Somebody. Anybody! 🙂
  • melc2910
    melc2910 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey you totally got this!!! I’ve just started this week too , we can motivate eachother!
  • unshakablebeth
    unshakablebeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started today too and I can relate to your story. Want to be friends so we can cheer each other on?
  • glowingirls
    glowingirls Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    want to make friends to lose weight with me😊💕💕 add me