Leslie Sansone

Options
I’ve been doing the 2 & 3 mile walks since we’re in quarantine..

Does this count as low impact, or general aerobics?🤔

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I would consider it low impact.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I log it as low impact.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    👍 I like her workouts!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Yep low impact! Gosh I haven’t done one of hers in years but I still remember her saying “a 10 minute walk is a medicine!”
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    👍 I like her workouts!

Me too! I use her workouts several times a week. I really appreciate that I can get a good total body workout (esp with the workouts that uses light weights or bands), but it doesn't make me hungry or tired. I actually feel great and energized!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    👍 I like her workouts!

Me too! I use her workouts several times a week. I really appreciate that I can get a good total body workout (esp with the workouts that uses light weights or bands), but it doesn't make me hungry or tired. I actually feel great and energized!

I love her workouts! I've also been doing them a few times a week recently. Again, I'd go low impact.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    👍 I like her workouts!

I love her workouts! I've also been doing them a few times a week recently. Again, I'd go low impact.

That's great! What are some of your favs? I dusted off an oldie but goodie this morning....4 Fast Miles. I love that one!

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    👍 I like her workouts!

That's great! What are some of your favs? I dusted off an oldie but goodie this morning....4 Fast Miles. I love that one!

There's a Leslie Group here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/335-leslie-sansone-walk-at-home

My favorite ones tend to be her latest from the "Just Walk" series. I like the music only option and the new studio.

Tone Every Zone is a nice circuit workout. You can use heavier weights because the moves focus on strength not just cardio. Walk Strong is a favorite oldie (Walk Away the Pounds). Another circuit workout where you can use decent weights.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    👍 I like her workouts!

I've been enjoying the 30 minute boosted (favorite) walk and 5k with a twist recently.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    her workouts are timeless.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I use to do her workouts. I’m going to get back to doing them. Do you wanna check in with each other when we do them to keep each other accountable?
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I always logged it as low impact. I love Leslie Sansone!
  • sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I use to do her workouts. I’m going to get back to doing them. Do you wanna check in with each other when we do them to keep each other accountable?

Yes! Add me!