Shameless Plugs

2»

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Little Ceasers pizza is underrated, and probably the best tasting pizza chain...

Through the Wormhole is the most mind blowing show ever...

Dude their thin crust is on point for sure

Oh big time... And the square center pieces 🤤...
    I think they get a bad rap because it's only $5 so it's supposed to be not great...

But it's kinda like a Mcds cheeseburger... Yeah not gourmet or anything but, it just taste like childhood nostalgic I guess...

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    Little Ceasers pizza is underrated, and probably the best tasting pizza chain...

I think they get a bad rap because it's only $5 so it's supposed to be not great...

But it's kinda like a Mcds cheeseburger... Yeah not gourmet or anything but, it just taste like childhood nostalgic I guess...

Agreed - however I’ll say Wendy’s in lieu of mcd’s simply because after watching the founder I refuse to eat there
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Agreed - however I’ll say Wendy’s in lieu of mcd’s simply because after watching the founder I refuse to eat there

Wendy's is a little too fancy a counterpart for little Ceasers 😂... I can't remember when is the last time I had drive through, accept taco bell a few times, and in and out once or twice... Does habit burger count 🤔 lol

I only ever take my kid to McDonald's once in a while after soccer practice so I can steal some of his fries 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

Wendy's is a little too fancy a counterpart for little Ceasers 😂... I can't remember when is the last time I had drive through, accept taco bell a few times, and in and out once or twice... Does habit burger count 🤔 lol

I only ever take my kid to McDonald's once in a while after soccer practice so I can steal some of his fries 😂

I haven't set foot in a McDonalds in about 15 years.

The last time was on a nighttime, road trip thru the Nevada desert and it was the only thing open for 200 miles.

I regret it to this day.....
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    I don't think showing my plugs here is a good idea. 😶

Do you have the graduated sizes?

20yq0vrpd87k.gif