Athens Mini Fillo Shells, how do YOU fill 'em?

Options
2»

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the shells but I make phyllo pastry foods using the sheets. I fill my phyllo with parsley and feta :)
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I like to make them Greek-style. Saute some spinach, chopped onion, and garlic in about a tablespoon of olive oil. Then, mix in some crumbled feta and dill. Yum! :)
  • RDH77
    RDH77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    One of my friends makes little desserts by putting a tsp or two of apricot jam with a little chunk of brie in them. Then she bakes them for a just a few mins until the cheese melts. Soooooo delicious!
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    One of my friends makes little desserts by putting a tsp or two of apricot jam with a little chunk of brie in them. Then she bakes them for a just a few mins until the cheese melts. Soooooo delicious!

That sounds really good! I'm definitely going to try this. :)
  • sajeyph4
    Options
    bump
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • luscadero
    luscadero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mini quiches with brie, apple, eggs, Dijon... and a little bit of nutmeg and pepper!
  • lola2mato
    Options
    bump
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Erica9903
    Options
    YUMMM...all of these sound delish!!! Especially the spinach idea....I"m a huge spinach fan!!! will be trying asap!! :D

I fill them with spinach & artichoke dip & bake until the shells are just brown, 5-6 minutes. Yummy!