Options
Jeanaiah
Jeanaiah Posts: 15 Member
As an introvert, i am.

Replies

• stacieepaigee
    stacieepaigee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I typically enjoy my own space anyway, I’m now exploring other things I can enjoy, I’m more great full that all this isolation and stuff is causing our planet too thrive I think we’re also becoming closer in communities x
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    No...... *kitten* No.

If you want to stay home when this *kitten*Show is over, then by all means, stay home.
    Stay home now, stay home then.... stay alone when ever you like; no worries. Freedom of Choice.

I'm not going to look for the bright side when there is financial devastation, along with a mental health crisis triggered by the pandemic.

Also, and not directed at anyone specifically here or anywhere else .... but if you applaud the pandemic and it's ramifications for any reason, then there is no limits to your narcissism.

As for the planet, it was around for a very, very long time before us, and it will be around for a very long time after we're all gone. The planet is just fine.

Rant Over / *kitten * this pandemic.

You’d love my governor. He’s the best 😍

I don’t think anyone is thankful for the pandemic though.. there’s a big difference between thinking a situation is great and merely finding any silver lining you can in a bad situation. The latter is exactly how I’m managing my own mental health in all this

Same
  • mydogisthebestdogever
    mydogisthebestdogever Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm content and happy as an introvert as well!
    (Not happy with Covid19 or anyone negatively affected. I feel I have to add this disclaimer for those who don't get it)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Im curious are y'all city still shut down?

Until further notice, which comes on May 15th.

The natives are restless and word is that there will be a gradual reopening of the state.

The comparison was flipping a light switch vs. turning up a dimmer switch has been made.

A lot of small businesses won't survive another month of lockdown.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Im curious are y'all city still shut down?

My state was never shut down but schools and nonessential businesses closed. Those restrictions were lifted on Friday but distance learning will continue and no sports/graduations/etc will happen
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    No...... *kitten* No.

If you want to stay home when this *kitten*Show is over, then by all means, stay home.
    Stay home now, stay home then.... stay alone when ever you like; no worries. Freedom of Choice.

I'm not going to look for the bright side when there is financial devastation, along with a mental health crisis triggered by the pandemic.

Also, and not directed at anyone specifically here or anywhere else .... but if you applaud the pandemic and it's ramifications for any reason, then there is no limits to your narcissism.

As for the planet, it was around for a very, very long time before us, and it will be around for a very long time after we're all gone. The planet is just fine.

Rant Over / *kitten * this pandemic.

You’d love my governor. He’s the best 😍

I don’t think anyone is thankful for the pandemic though.. there’s a big difference between thinking a situation is great and merely finding any silver lining you can in a bad situation. The latter is exactly how I’m managing my own mental health in all this

Doug seems like a decent guy.

There seems to be some other governors whom could learn a thing or two from him.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Jeanaiah wrote: »
    As an introvert, i am.

Me too.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    As someone in healthcare, I am struggling to find anything positive other than the fact that I get an occasional few days off. My mental health is suffering to the point where getting out of bed is a struggle, but I power through my days because I refuse to let this beat me. I go to work every single day forcing a smile for people that rely on me to support their physical and emotional needs. I'm tired. I'm done. This *kitten* needs to end. I need my sanity and my life back, but certainly not at the expense of anyone elses health or well being.

Take good care of yourself <3
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    As someone in healthcare, I am struggling to find anything positive other than the fact that I get an occasional few days off. My mental health is suffering to the point where getting out of bed is a struggle, but I power through my days because I refuse to let this beat me. I go to work every single day forcing a smile for people that rely on me to support their physical and emotional needs. I'm tired. I'm done. This *kitten* needs to end. I need my sanity and my life back, but certainly not at the expense of anyone elses health or well being.

Take good care of yourself <3

Thank you. 💜
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Was just having a conversation with someone who explained to me what lockdown looks like in some countries.

Apparently there are people who live in little apartments which are just part of massive buildings many, many floors high. Nowhere around or outside to call your own where you can go on the property.

It's either inside your apartment or out of the building, so lockdown means staring at those four walls for a few weeks. Not my reality, and I hope somebody can tell me it isn't actually that bad.
  • PUBE5
    PUBE5 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I'm saving tons of money because of it. And it's taking some getting used to but I'm starting to mind less and less. I go riding my bike around downtown and treat the mostly abandoned city like my playground.