Hi 🤗

Options
ah97113
ah97113 Posts: 4 Member
Hello everyone,
My name is Roxanne I have been using MFP and dieting on and off for a few years. I reached an all time high on the scale over a couple years ago and was determined to lose the weight but could never really seem to stick to my diets. At one point I even got a few consultations for medical weightloss procedures, I was desperate. I'm happy to say that I finally found something that feels right for me and I have been able to stick too. What is it you ask? Well it's Keto, and yes it has been popularized for the past few years, but I just only discovered it this year. I have been having great progress and I feel amazing. I'm a little under 3 months in and I have lost a total of 18lbs and overall 27 inches lost, mainly in my midsection. If you want to know more about my journey I would be happy to share.

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Losing weight is all about being in a calorie deficit regardless of what diet plan you follow. Awesome that keto helps you have a calorie deficit.
  • eznowjo
    eznowjo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done on your journey so far,, you keep it up and don't loose sight of what your aiming for ,, you will be there in no time. I lost most of my weight through fasting,, once you find what works for you stick to it,, congrats to you once again.