Need supportive friends

I have a few friends that are still on here but the majority of my friends list is inactive. I would love to look forward to discussions and daily support to help keep me motivated! I would like someone I can talk goals with without feeling like I'm a bother to them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Add me or we can chat in the comments here first! What are your goals? Something you struggle with?

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Hey hey!! Happy to help!! Always available to pick my brain!! I just came back to mfp toooooo
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Hey hey!! Happy to help!! Always available to pick my brain!! I just came back to mfp toooooo

Thank you! It's been a while since I've been really consistent on here, I had success before though so I know I just need to get into the groove again πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 96 Member
    Hello, you can count me in if you'd like.
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    You can add me, here to support people, get motivated and talk about geeky stuff sometimes.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,786 Member
    Y'all can add me. I'm active here daily. Open diary.πŸ’›
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Add me if you want! I have over 100 lbs to lose. I'm a hot mess. I struggle with depression and getting motivated. You would not be a bother at all! I would love to chat!
  • facet1011
    facet1011 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey! Count me in. I’d like some people to talk to about this stuff I always feel like I’m bugging people too.

My start goal was to lose 150 lbs by September 16th 2021. That’s my birthday and 2 lbs a week so perfect timing!

My big thing is stress eating o particularly when I have work deadlines. I’m pretty good at eating healthily now but that goes out the window when I’m stressed or emotional
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    Hello, you can count me in if you'd like.

Yayy!!! Thanks!!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    em05us wrote: Β»
    Add me if you want! I have over 100 lbs to lose. I'm a hot mess. I struggle with depression and getting motivated. You would not be a bother at all! I would love to chat!

Depression is a struggle for me as well ((hugs)) it can be rough but we can make it through!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    Hey! Count me in. I’d like some people to talk to about this stuff I always feel like I’m bugging people too.

My start goal was to lose 150 lbs by September 16th 2021. That’s my birthday and 2 lbs a week so perfect timing!

My big thing is stress eating o particularly when I have work deadlines. I’m pretty good at eating healthily now but that goes out the window when I’m stressed or emotional

Stress/ emotional eating is a big struggle for me as well! 2lbs is a good realistic goal to have
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am trying to get back on track. I always do better with encouragement and support. :)
  • t4yt0
    t4yt0 Posts: 8 Member
    Count me in too! I'll add you guys too if that's ok? I first came to MFP 6 years ago and most my friends are inactive now too.
  • TamiJillSM08
    TamiJillSM08 Posts: 210 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me, too! I’m recently back and a lot of my friends are inactive too. I miss conversations in my news feed! I have just under 150 to lose.
  • Activegamer20201
    Activegamer20201 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me as well.
  • lynettekay1957
    lynettekay1957 Posts: 10 Member
    em05us wrote: Β»

I have clinical depression so I completely relate to that cloud. I live in the Pacific NW and depression here is as common as freckles. Plus I have several health issues which involve depression. I'm always available for a chat.

I hope to be your friend.
  • ToniPressman
    ToniPressman Posts: 9 Member
    I'd like to join in too please.
    I need to lose 8kg before August to fit into my wedding dress after I comfort ate/binged through our covid-19 lockdown in New Zealand. I'm not punishing myself though, just full steam ahead with food tracking and exercise.
    Would really appreciate a good support network to keep me on track
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    I'd like to join in too please.
    I need to lose 8kg before August to fit into my wedding dress after I comfort ate/binged through our covid-19 lockdown in New Zealand. I'm not punishing myself though, just full steam ahead with food tracking and exercise.
    Would really appreciate a good support network to keep me on track

Good job not punishing yourself! It's an important mindset to make sure you're doing this for good reasons and not as punishment πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    I'm just getting started again too and lost all my friends from before. I'd welcome the comraderie and support and motivation!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    I'm always willing to be supportive to anyone that wants it. Love to help.
    And just like Chucky, we can be friends to the end. :lol:
  • Polydactylkat
    Polydactylkat Posts: 32 Member
    I am always down to give and get support! I struggle with stress eating, for sure. Then once I start it’s hard to stop :( Plus I like to eat out! And now that I have a baby, my leisurely evenings of cooking nice dinners are more like quick prep and maybe get something healthy on the table!
  • cbedwina
    cbedwina Posts: 1 Member
    Hey.. You can add me. I struggle with motivation
  • bri_przy
    bri_przy Posts: 5 Member
    I'm looking for friends for support as well, I plan on being very active on MFP and I've used it before with great success! Feel free to add anyone :)
  • PnguinGrl73
    PnguinGrl73 Posts: 10 Member
    You can add me! I have the same with no active friends. 2 years ago I did really good with MFP and lost 25 lbs but with the stress over the last 6 months in life I gained it all back. I’m at 175 lbs now and looking to get down to 150 again. We can do this! πŸ€—
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    cbedwina wrote: Β»
    Hey.. You can add me. I struggle with motivation

Added!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    You can add me! I have the same with no active friends. 2 years ago I did really good with MFP and lost 25 lbs but with the stress over the last 6 months in life I gained it all back. I’m at 175 lbs now and looking to get down to 150 again. We can do this! πŸ€—

added! I've been on here for almost 8 years and did really well up til last year when I was I put on a medication for my kidneys and gained over 30lbs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    edited May 2020
    DWBalboa wrote: Β»
    I'm always willing to be supportive to anyone that wants it. Love to help.
    And just like Chucky, we can be friends to the end. :lol:

Yesss! A horror quote!! 🀣🀣🀣