Need help finding a right workout schedule/running

Options
usmcnas
usmcnas Posts: 27 Member
Any good apps or formula to use for working out and running throughout the week I really want to improve on my running and work out without burning myself out.

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,618 Member
    Options
    How much are you running and working out now? Are you meaning to do running and strength training?
  • usmcnas
    Options
    @DancingMoosie i am running everyday it doesn’t rain over here in Pennsylvania which is atleast 3 times a week and I’ll either do a 5k for time, sprints, or a long 10 mile jog and i do HIIT exercises and weight lifting at home just wondering whats a healthy schedule so im not over working if theres any advice its be much appreciated
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,618 Member
    Options
    Maybe just alternate the running with the lifting? Find a good lifting program. Lifting after a long run, sprints, or HIIT will be difficult. You might want to lay off the HIIT especially if you also want to lift heavy and progressively. Your body needs recovery time
  • usmcnas
    Options
    Yeah i kinda assumed so because it works me alot doing hiit and running maybe ill just alternate running as my cardio and lifting weights other days