Insanity

Anyone starting Insanity this month?

Replies

• Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    I am doing max 30 and eventually body beast hybrid.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    edited March 2019
    I start my 2nd round of T25 Tommorow. I have yet gotten the courage to try beta till I can do Alpha as good as the others on the DVD. I have completed it with a loss of 15+ lbs, and 10.5" lost. Add me if you want...I know it is not Insanity (Which I did a few years back) but it is a 10 week program. I log daily, have a open dairy, and I am determined. Needless to say, I am not a flake if you really want someone whom will be there till the end and more. 💪
  • danielleca
    danielleca Posts: 36 Member
    I started today! Figured it would be a good workout while we're all stuck at home :)
  • LargeEricS
    LargeEricS Posts: 109 Member
    Just thought I'd bump the post by saying I'm on day 14 right now. It's a brutal plan but it has proven in two weeks to be a very efficient at helping me trim down
  • anjuska92
    anjuska92 Posts: 1 Member
    My pratner and I started it, just did the second fit test today. :)
    Great workout during crazy times!
  • LargeEricS
    I'm on day 20 and this third week has been brutal. Mentally and physically. I feel more depleted than ever, I don't look forward to it. It's just one day at a time from here on out lol. That recovery week can't come fast enough
  • fitndfab
    fitndfab Posts: 24 Member
    Me and my husband have started Insanity a few days back (since we are in a lockdown and the gyms are closed). We have already started seeing changes. It is a great workout and super motivating. It does deplete our energy but then with proper refuelling and replenishing, it is a holistic programme towards fitness.
  • LargeEricS
    fitndfab wrote: »
    Me and my husband have started Insanity a few days back (since we are in a lockdown and the gyms are closed). We have already started seeing changes. It is a great workout and super motivating. It does deplete our energy but then with proper refuelling and replenishing, it is a holistic programme towards fitness.

You can say that again. If you listen to shaun t and eat right to refuel your body his program is life changing
  • LargeEricS
    Day 24. Still going strong!
  • kieron0907
    kieron0907 Posts: 5 Member
    LargeEricS wrote: »
    Day 24. Still going strong!

Currently on day 8... very hard work but already feeling worth it!😰💪🏻
  • LargeEricS
    kieron0907 wrote: »

Currently on day 8... very hard work but already feeling worth it!😰💪🏻

Amen. Day 25 and seeing major changes! Down 5lbs too
  • LargeEricS
    Day 26, Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tonight. I'm actually mad this is the last time I'll do this version of pure cardio. I honestly liked it more than plyo, and power&resistance.
  • LargeEricS
    Day 27 and month 1 of insanity in the books. The inner pride I have right now is off the charts. Insanity is a tough program and I've tried on more than one occasion to complete it and never have. This time I'm more physically ready for challenge, and it's my time! A full week of slower paced recovery workouts will be nice too. Marking this occasion with a bit of a splurge on dinner (within moderation of course)
  • alexandreaharris94
    alexandreaharris94 Posts: 1 Member
    My husband and I are on day 17! We also thought it was the perfect time to commit 60 days to insanity since we're on lockdown. We love it. Though I haven't yet committed my diet. I cut out sweets (except for that 1/2 a brownie🤪 lol). This is our second time. We only completed month 1 last time. Hoping to at least drop 10lbs. But I'm okay if I just get more fit. I know I need to be more disciplined with diet to drop lbs.
  • LargeEricS
    Today is day 48 for me. I'm not going to lie month 2 is serious work. But I'm seeing serious results too.
  • LargeEricS
    My husband and I are on day 17! We also thought it was the perfect time to commit 60 days to insanity since we're on lockdown. We love it. Though I haven't yet committed my diet. I cut out sweets (except for that 1/2 a brownie🤪 lol). This is our second time. We only completed month 1 last time. Hoping to at least drop 10lbs. But I'm okay if I just get more fit. I know I need to be more disciplined with diet to drop lbs.

I took me about 2 weeks before I really worked into a good diet. Still doesn't feel worth it sometimes hahahaha