Looking for long term accountability patner - 50lbs

Options
Hey there! I am 24, from southeast USA and trying to lose 50 pounds. I don't only want to lose weight, but I want to get strong and fit! I am looking for a long term serious accountability patner that has similar goals. It would be awesome to find someone that I could make lifelong friends with!

Replies

• quest4capewrath
    quest4capewrath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 24, from southeast USA and trying to lose 50 pounds. I don't only want to lose weight, but I want to get strong and fit! I am looking for a long term serious accountability patner that has similar goals. It would be awesome to find someone that I could make lifelong friends with!

There are a lot of people on here who have been on MFP for many years. You should be able to find quite a few friends. Best of luck! :)
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing! I'm not sure if we will click but I can tell you a bit about myself. I have over 100 lbs to lose. However my goal is to be fit rather than just to focus on losing weight. I'm 32, and have 3 kids. I live in Ohio. If you want to chat add me :)
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I have less to lose (working on that pesky last ten pounds) but I've been on MFP for going on 9 years and have been active throughout most of that.

I've noticed a significant drop-off in my friend activity over the past several months (not surprising, under the circumstances!) so am looking to add some new friends.

My primary goals are fitness related - lift heavier, run faster/longer, develop better flexibility and balance, etc, so we might be a good match!

Anyone can feel free to add me - but fair warning, I talk a lot about stuff that isn't obviously relevant to calorie counting, because in my opinion it's all relevant. My job, my classes, my interpersonal relationships, the lock down, the weather, my hobbies... all of that ties into my physical and mental health.