Options
2»

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I'm willing to put my ceiling on the line😉 Thanks

Having once experienced a can of spoiled tomato sauce explode onto the ceiling, be careful what you put on the firing line there.

I’d rather continue picking shards of almond meal off appliances and walls than deal with that again.

lmao...that does not sound like a good time. Did it self combust (terrifying 😨) or did it blow upon impact of the can opener?
  • Ndenmark1991
    Ndenmark1991 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    There she is. Loud as a jet engine though!!
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I love my vitamix. It’s one of 2 appliances that has its own dedicated space on the counter. ☺️
  • Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Heres an update for anyone who cares... I went with the Ninja Professional Blender (With Nutri-Personal Cups) I used it for the first time today with a personal cup and it blended very nicely. Needed a bit of encouragement but perhaps the 1 cup water was not quite enough. I took the cup out and gave it a shake and it blended perfectly. I've yet to used the big blender cup.

eurqbp0a3xhf.jpg
    nxuaf6p5htwh.jpg
    iiye01olgck9.jpg

Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions! I would love to have a Vitamix one day but wowee I can't afford that, and getting it refurbished is a dicey situation I feel like. I do not have that good of luck hahaaa

Have a great day everyone
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,599 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to put my ceiling on the line😉 Thanks

Having once experienced a can of spoiled tomato sauce explode onto the ceiling, be careful what you put on the firing line there.

I’d rather continue picking shards of almond meal off appliances and walls than deal with that again.

lmao...that does not sound like a good time. Did it self combust (terrifying 😨) or did it blow upon impact of the can opener?

The can had a pinhole in it and had spoilt, I didn’t notice that the can had bulged, because it was so small. As soon as the can opener bit in, it blew up like I had a bomb in my hand. On the positive side, thank god it did, or we might have eaten the stuff. But there were red spots on the ceiling for ages til I could get it repainted.