Multivitamin

Options
SIlly ?

I take a One-A-Day miltivitamin, should I be logging this in my food diary? What do you do? Just curious...

Replies

• mogodfrey
    Options
    SIlly ?

I take a One-A-Day miltivitamin, should I be logging this in my food diary? What do you do? Just curious...
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Hmm...I didn't even think of that.

/bump for answers =)
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i was wondering the same thing... i went to the "food" section on the sight and punched in about 4 different kinds of vitamins.... none of them changed the daily calorie/fat/protein count for the day. i had been actively working to improve my diet and exercise plan for about 2 months now, and only lost 4 pounds. i added just a plain wal-mart brand multi-vitamin, and it bumped my total weight loss to 7 pounds just one week after i started it. i noticed an increase in energy within 48 hours after starting it. i guess it was the boost i needed. :) although i have only lost ablout 7 pounds in 2 months, i feel soooo much better and am starting to notice my jeans aren't quite so snug. :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    if you ever decide to take your food diary to a nutritionist or dietician..it is a good idea to have ALL the stuff you put into your body so they can give you a correct analysis...as far as cals go...it isnt significant