'It Works' Products....

Options
Anyone else heard / tried these? they have a fair few things, supplements, creams & wraps.

I got one of the wraps off a friends, friend and IT WORKED! I lost 6cm over 5 measurements on my stomach! & 700g but that could have just been from my normal dieting...

I probably would have looked staright over it if i had to pay lol... it really seemed to good to be true!

I guess its just like the wraps or whatever they do at salons and stuff even though it claims its nothing to do with water weight..

My friend said she is looking for distributors & what not...But i dunno yet. Might wait that little bit to see if it sticks...but it has to right? It would be different if i had lost a tonne of weight instead of the cm's....

Replies

• hstallings13
    Options
    bump
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of them and wouldn't believe in them either!
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I heard it was a scam.
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yep the wraps " work" ! I have exactly the same experience with the support hose I have to wear for venous insufficiency. When I don't wear them I gain a few pounds because my legs swell. When I wear them, I lose the weight the next day and my legs are smaller. You are right that it is water weight and will be back. I have given up on finding a "magic " weight loss product. SIGH Ff I had done that years ago I wouldn't be any thinner but I would be richer! LOL Good luck.
  • jlmoody0121
    Options
    Its not a scam..I was very skeptical at first too..all it works products are natural ingredients. The wraps detoxify tighten and tone..a lot of people deal with the loose skin after losing weight and these wraps work wonders for problems like extra skin stretch marks and cellulite. There are more products than just the wraps..also fat fighters for days when you cheat..the greens which alkalize your body and give you energy the natural way. There is no extreme dieting! It works has products for those who are going through menopause systems or who have pain related to arthritis..products to improve your overall health, not a quick fix to lose weight. I went down 3 pants size in three months and have never felt better. jessicafontenot.myitworks.com lets you look at some testimonials and the products