Custom meal plans?

Options
Does anyone know where I can get custom meal plans for each meal meeting the macros I need? For example, let’s say breakfast 60g carbs, 15g fat and 25g protein and I can literally look up meal recipies with those macros. I liked FitMenCook but that one does meal plans for total calories. Any info would help! Thank you!

Replies

• KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You dont need to be 100% exact, just eat food and aim for your daily total goals
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,419 Member
    Options
    It's more of an all-day thing, I think, vs. individual meals, but you could take a look at https://www.eatthismuch.com/
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just add and remove stuff until the totals are what you want. Start with stuff you enjoy eating and then look up foods high in (protein/fat/fiber) whatever you need to add more of. It takes a while but is worth the investment, since you'll learn about the different macros and foods, and how to balance your day, rather than just a generic meal plan from someone else.

Although like what was said above, macros can be a daily total, not meal by meal.
  • MegABCrunning
    MegABCrunning Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My dietician put me on a meal to meal plan. She has me eating certain numbers of macros at certain parts of the based based on when I work out. That’s the only reason why I have to do it this way.
  • KrissFlavored
    Options
    Agreed, if they're the ones making you follow rules, they might as well supply the examples
  • MegABCrunning
    MegABCrunning Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've never heard a dietician go so strict before! No, I don't know of any resource that can do that.
    Since that person put you on such a strict diet I would honestly go to them for some recipes that fit the timing and macros.

Haha! Well, she is used to being a dietician to professional athletes and not “normals” like me so I feel like a strict diet like this is nothing to her normal clients. She did give me some ideas. I was just hoping there would be something out there that I could get meal plans for each meal rather than the whole day. I’ll figure it out! Thanks everyone for your info tho!
  • KrissFlavored
    Options
    Then maybe she shouldnt be giving you diet advice.

If shes used to pro athletes and not you, why make you go through the same strict rules she puts on them and give you no examples. Shes already made things complicated, I'd be walking away from that nonsense
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've never heard a dietician go so strict before! No, I don't know of any resource that can do that.
    Since that person put you on such a strict diet I would honestly go to them for some recipes that fit the timing and macros.

Haha! Well, she is used to being a dietician to professional athletes and not “normals” like me so I feel like a strict diet like this is nothing to her normal clients. She did give me some ideas. I was just hoping there would be something out there that I could get meal plans for each meal rather than the whole day. I’ll figure it out! Thanks everyone for your info tho!

Is there a reason why you're working with someone who isn't qualified to create a meal plan that meets your needs?