Just want to be active!

Options
Hey everyone! Jessica here, 36 year old married mother of two. Almost 300 lbs and feeling it!! Hoping to get my body back to active and healthy status! I have zero will power and even worse attention span so just praying I can lock into this! I need it.. starting to really notice my limitations and I hate it! Pray for me!

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,779 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :)

If you're just starting out, take a look at this thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

It's a list of the "most helpful" threads, as recommended by members of the community

Remember that you didn't gain all the weight overnight so you don't have to lose it in a short time either. Set small, attainable goals and cross them off one by one. Don't beat yourself up if you miss a goal or have an off day. We're all trying our best and that's what counts - keep going!
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm 32 years old. Mother of 3. 350lbs. I am just starting out again... feel free to add me for support
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I find that one of the keys to activity is making sure you have a way to prevent boredom while doing exercise. Podcasts or other entertainment that you can use during activity are a blessing if you ask me.
  • nordukes
    nordukes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 67 and 346 lbs. I know the struggle. Been at this for 42 years. I’m hoping with this program I can finally lose some weight. It is severely limiting my mobility. Let’s do this together.
  • Raven_Novak
    Raven_Novak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m raven I’m 19 and I’m just starting out... would love to support you