Seeking same stat friends for weight loss! F/5'8"/286lb

Options
Hello all :)

My name is Haley, I am 25 years old, standing 5'8" tall and weighed in at 286lbs.

I am only a couple week into my weight loss journey and want to get back to the weight where I first thought I was fat LOL... 155lbs! This means I have a lot to lose.

I'd love to make all friends but especially people that have similar stats as me.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• CMillikan08
    CMillikan08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’ll add you. My stats aren’t exactly the same but pretty close. F/5’7”/244
  • rdulco
    rdulco Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’ll be happy to join your circle of people. The more that we have on our team the more successful we are.
  • Frytacular
    Frytacular Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you both!! :smiley:
  • allisonfdzc230898
    allisonfdzc230898 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is my second week into my weight loss journey so I need some friends too!!!
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm 32, F, 5'8 at 355 lbs. I am at the end of my second week and I have a long way to go. The more friends the merrier.
  • Balanced2020
    Balanced2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 5,3in and weigh 175. Would love to see 150, it's a struggle when in your 55 years old. But I'm a huge motivator so I'm here to support the group!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join you on your journey. I am 5'6" female and 201.7 pounds. I have 65 pounds to lose. Will try to send a friend request.
  • JenH106
    JenH106 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Haley... Rejoining "the club" .... We definitely have similar stats. 5'6 - 230 - goal 150. Add me!
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey