Advice Needed

Options
Lauren95xo
Lauren95xo Posts: 8 Member
Need to loose 2 stone and then start building muscle again after childbirth.
Any advice?

Replies

• NellyK12
    NellyK12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Start by tracking your food and exercise using MFP the combine that with a good diet program like Keto or the gut health and weightloss program. I use the gut health and weightloss program, let me know if you need more information about it.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Not sure what order you're doing this in. Why do you want to lose weight if you're having a baby? Are you having a baby now or working on it. Are you wanting to get things in order before you have a baby. If so, there's no need to wait for building muscle until after the baby. Work on it now.
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    NellyK12 wrote: »
    Start by tracking your food and exercise using MFP the combine that with a good diet program like Keto or the gut health and weightloss program. I use the gut health and weightloss program, let me know if you need more information about it.

No. What are you even talking about?

Track your calories and that's it. That's all you need.
  • Lauren95xo
    Lauren95xo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice.
    I recently had my baby girl and now looking to get back in shape.
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well calorie deficit is all you need. Not keto or this gut whatever program the poster above mentioned, dont make things more complicated, just eat the foods you love within your calories, if you workout, eat those calories back
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,658 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    How recently is recently?

Generally exercise was recommended only after the "all clear visit" that used to take place 4-6 weeks postpartum.

It used to be suggested that you start by consuming maintenance level calories and letting breastfeeding create your deficit for you. Depending on how much weight is available to lose maybe adding a very small deficit to that, if appropriate.