Do you have Guts or Balls?

Options
pipinana
pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
Guts or Balls? There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, and to alleviate further confusion, the following definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in DEATH!

:laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• pipinana
    Options
    Guts or Balls? There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, and to alleviate further confusion, the following definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in DEATH!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    good ways to lose both!
  • happenstance82
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! I just read that to my boyfriend...he's cracking up! :laugh:
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: :heart: LOVE IT:laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

perfect - thanks for making me laugh..
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Too funny! :laugh:
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    oh my god :laugh: :huh:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    love it! lol :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Gasp!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rungirl28
    rungirl28 Posts: 16
    Options
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I read it to my honey too and he was laughing, so then I asked him, so which do you have....he said I have both.....I told him do you wanna think about that cause last I checked, your balls were in my pocket. :noway:

Heheheheheh......he pouted.

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I read it to my honey too and he was laughing, so then I asked him, so which do you have....he said I have both.....I told him do you wanna think about that cause last I checked, your balls were in my pocket. :noway:

56259.png

:laugh: :laugh: After that I'm considering reading to mine......................
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    493.gif
    529.gif
  • pipinana
    Options

56259.png

hahaha OMG, too funny! You know he loves it though...... :blushing: