Tell us about your favourite date

Options
gcibsthom
gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
It would be fun to hear about a favorite date that y'all went on....nothing steamy (unless you want to add that...I won't mind). A date with an SO/gf/bf/whatever that was different, fun, and well, something we would all enjoy.

For me, I took a girl, it was our first date, to the waterfront in Seattle. We had fish and chips, fed the seagulls, then caught an evening ferry to one of the islands in Puget Sound. It was great being out on the water at night...
(and yeah, we both scored that night....lol)

Your turn

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I said, “Are you coming home with me or what?”

And he said, “Why would I do that when I live across the street.”

It took me a few seconds to realize I wasn’t being rejected.

Then we got married and made babies.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    Sept 5

The day before I was born. 🤔 😒
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Sept 5

The day before I was born. 🤔 😒

It’s obviously my favorite because I love the anticipation :D
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    In High school went on a double date. My date ended up playing couples therapist for his date and her ex boyfriend. So we spent the evening getting to know each other and 28 years later we are still best friends. We may have went on a few dates over the years but we remained friends. ❤️
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    November 13th.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Visited the mother cabrini shrine uptown Manhattan then the Fantasticks on Sullivan street. Finished night at The Holiday .
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    So many good ones and so long ago.

I don’t think I’ve had a really good date since I moved from nyc to Boston. Maybe a few.

Best memories biking 100 miles together, sex for hours, followed by copious amounts of handmade pasta & valpolicella.

Traveling to Amsterdam and picking up a female third for the weekend and booking a session with a pro domme was pretty amazing.

Rope play in SF followed by Dinner at Quince in the evening.
    Walking the botanical gardens hand in hand, followed by dinner at Kusakabe, also great.
    Hiking Aspen together and cuddling under the stars by a huge outdoor fire pit.

There have been so many.

Spending 10 days biking the French Alpesfollowed by literally every night in Paris after that: walking all over the city, eating the most beautiful pastries, walking to dinner with a setting sun at 10pm, getting drunk on rum in the wee hours. Flirting with the neighbor of the hotel from my rooftop balcony, clad in lingerie while my bf watches and smiles.

There have been so many. Maybe not all so long ago : )
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Crappy 7/11 coffee, talking shi1T(for hours) whilst walking through the city at XMAS time, then at the beach..

We were both incredibly poor at the time but didn't stop us from enjoying it. Felt like free spirits, for once.
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My husband and I used to go on hikes when we were dating and we would find a scenic spot, stop, and talk (and debate) philosophy and religion for an hour before continuing. Then we'd finish the conversation in the car, sometimes taking another hour after we already arrived at his place before calling it a night.

I really, REALLY enjoyed having a man value my opinion for a change, so those were wonderful evenings (even if we were near arguing at times).

We still go on hikes, but we think alike now for most things, so usually we gossip instead. Not as wholesome lol.
  • flynntrader
    flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This happened 15 years ago. Met the girl off christian mingle and we went to the shorthills mall in NJ. Spent a few hours and she said she has to let the dogs out, she was dog sitting for her pastor’s family. It was like 9pm and we reached pastor’s house at 9:30 and nobody was home.

Next thing you know we started making out and it developed into full blown sex on the pastor’s living room couch. A week later she got fired from the job because it was all on camera. So yeah there is a sex tape of Flynn trader out there and I stopped giving a *kitten* about it. It was a wild night because we had sex so many times and at 3am we went to McDonald’s and I had 20 chicken nuggets because I was starving.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    This one time, we went to my pastor’s house. Lost my job. Didn’t get any chicken nuggets.

Oh wait... favorite date. Oops. 😬
  • flynntrader
    Options
    This one time, we went to my pastor’s house. Lost my job. Didn’t get any chicken nuggets.

She said she was on a diet. It’s just something about girls around here. They won’t touch fried food. She just got a latte. So I had to eat all of the nuggets
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

She said she was on a diet. It’s just something about girls around here. They won’t touch fried food. She just got a latte. So I had to eat all of the nuggets

All I’m hearing is you owe me some chicken nuggets.
  • flynntrader
    Options

Hope in. Get your mask. We’re going
    k7h25veav6ww.gif

• PaperDoll_
    Options

k7h25veav6ww.gif

I’m kidding. I would never eat fried food.

I mean, not unless you’re getting me fries too.
  • flynntrader
    Options

k7h25veav6ww.gif

I’m kidding. I would never eat fried food.

I mean, not unless you’re getting me fries too.
    Anything you need. Bae’s choice
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    We had met at the grocery store in the Mediterranean foods aisle.

My eyes popped out of the sockets and I started drooling on my cardigan. Not my classiest moment.

An hour later we were rocking each other's world back at my pad. Right on the counter top... knocking over owl cookie jars and all. Didn't even make it to the bedroom.

I don't even remember her name. I think it was Medjool or something. Cheap and moist! Good luck competing with that.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Also October 31