Comment below if you want friends!!!

Options

Replies

• charissec1
    charissec1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’m Charisse, from Michigan. I’m a longtime MFP member, back after a hiatus and on a streak right now! Most of my long time friends are inactive or have deleted their profiles, so please feel free to add me. It helps so much connecting with people who are like minded!
  • kaneezamira910
    kaneezamira910 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m new here and would love some friends to help me stay accountable. And add me to your Instagram, #kaneeznassem. I try to keep it all motivational and healthy living
    Best
    Kaneez
  • NatalieBkk
    NatalieBkk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Natalie! I'm South African but I live in Thailand.
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm from the UK 🇬🇧
  • Becrose09
    Becrose09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey becs U.K. 👋
  • The_Tyler_project
    The_Tyler_project Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I used to have an account but deleted it. Ever since my hip injury I have felt like a failure and have been really disappointed in myself. I went from being a dedicated lifter of 5 times a week to lifting 0 times a week. I mentally gave up and became really depressed and everything fell apart from there. I stopped being active, I found comfort in food. When I was lifting, not only was I in the best shape of my life physically, but I was in the best shape of my life mentally. Hoping to come back and lose the weight I've gained (almost 20lbs...) and to get back into lifting and just do what I can and not focus on what I can't do. Add me, I hope we can help each other.

Also, long post, sorry!

Thank you for being honest. It's happen to the best of us. Reset and start over. Feel free to FR
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends who are moms and active at least most of the week on this app.
  • itsshannamay
    itsshannamay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm shanna from uk!
  • KIMMISSO
    KIMMISSO Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Im Kim, frm the Netherlands❤ add me
  • Sharonvs2020
    Sharonvs2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am sharon from shropshire in the uk. Always welcome new friends, feel free to add me me. 😁
  • crystalccampos
    crystalccampos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like keto friends 🙂
  • crystalccampos
    crystalccampos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • LM_hustle
    LM_hustle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wuddup fam. I'm L and I live in San Diego, CA. I'm active on here so hit me up for support or just to chit chat. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.
  • SAMOMika
    SAMOMika Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mika, NYC. Just started the Keto journey a few weeks ago, lovin’ it so far. Add me if you like.
  • Sharonvs2020
    Sharonvs2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me. It would be nice to see others fitness routines and get a few tips
  • BeckiInWonderland
    BeckiInWonderland Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I’m Rebekah and I’m from Northamptonshire in the UK
  • MiahisaMango
    MiahisaMango Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Miah from WA 😎💕
  • limeylynch
    limeylynch Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im from UK, crazy about my sons, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, always active & I just raised money for NSPCC (national society for protection against cruelty to children) by hiking 100000 steps & would love to meet like minded fitness heads during lockdown 👍🏻 🇬🇧
  • 13Grimmauld
    13Grimmauld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I’m Dominique from Illinois! Feel free to add me, especially if you’re a fellow teacher!
  • writerunrepeat
    writerunrepeat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Natalie from Alabama! My extra pounds have been around for so long, I've thought about naming them. 😳 I am intermittent fasting and also staying low-carb, as diabetes runs in my family. Looking for community on here!