Comment below if you want friends!!!

Options

Replies

• Ndenmark1991
    Ndenmark1991 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nick from Southampton, UK. Happy to add and chat and keep this journey going
  • Sparkles82a
    Sparkles82a Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, Denise here from lincolnshire England, please add , im here everyday x

I'm in Lincolnshire too 🙋🏻‍♀️
  • Moi_jo
    Moi_jo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Cumbria England 👋
  • The_Tyler_project
    The_Tyler_project Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    corbridge wrote: »
    Hi, David from Illinois

Hello David and welcome
  • The_Tyler_project
    The_Tyler_project Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Tyler here from Nashville Tennessee. Looking for friends for motivation, tips and drama free.
  • ChipsGoodbye
    ChipsGoodbye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Returning member, looking for fitness minded friends
  • alabastermama
    alabastermama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello! Angela from Alabama. Not new to MFP but kinda new to the friend thing and posting things. Kinda like having friends on here. Could use more.
    I log my food everyday but may not comment on threads everyday.
  • asmism
    asmism Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. Located in Ohio, US. New to MFP and looking to expand my support network. Not a huge commenter, but it's fun to occasionally interact through forums, blogs, and status updates. Interested in weight loss, fun recipes, and mental health.
  • Dashalanay907
    Dashalanay907 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I’m Dasha from Alaska but live in Phoenix Arizona
  • alabastermama
    alabastermama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi @asmism! I’m the same way. Not a big commenter but I do read and like many comments from others.

Hi @Dashalanay907! welcome to MFP app.

Hi @ChipsGoodbye! I’m not fitness minded. Just trying to lose a lot of weight I’ve been carrying around for 30 years.

Hi @The_Tyler_project in TN! MFP is the right place for motivation, tips, and friends. Most of the threads I’ve visited are drama free. Welcome.

Well, Hello EVERYONE!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I don’t follow a diet or regular exercise plan and you’ll be able to see that you view my diary. I keep a calorie deficit and I’ve lost 19.6 lbs since February.

Good luck 👍🏽 to everyone!

Angela in Alabama
  • fromcouchtospartan
    fromcouchtospartan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Avery and I'm from Connecticut. I'm a total couch potato who's trying to lose weight and run a Spartan race!
  • watchitsteve
    watchitsteve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Steve from Southern California
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Sadie from Massachusetts. Would love new friends to connect with on here. Goal is to lose 40-50 pounds and start running again. I used to run half marathons and really enjoyed it and miss it.
  • dpedersen27
    dpedersen27 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Don from Phoenix AZ area. 51 yr OLD, stubborn fat man
  • mjhurry
    mjhurry Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! Melissa from London, England :)
  • Devoneyv
    Devoneyv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Devoney and currently live in Connecticut but From Florida!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • MarieSquats
    MarieSquats Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I used to have an account but deleted it. Ever since my hip injury I have felt like a failure and have been really disappointed in myself. I went from being a dedicated lifter of 5 times a week to lifting 0 times a week. I mentally gave up and became really depressed and everything fell apart from there. I stopped being active, I found comfort in food. When I was lifting, not only was I in the best shape of my life physically, but I was in the best shape of my life mentally. Hoping to come back and lose the weight I've gained (almost 20lbs...) and to get back into lifting and just do what I can and not focus on what I can't do. Add me, I hope we can help each other.

Also, long post, sorry!
  • Kball31
    Kball31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for Snapchat workout friends:
    Kristinaloriel
    Role call! Where's everyone from? I'll start. My name is Melissa, I live in Florida.

• zoemeeson
    zoemeeson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me zoemeeson ladies finding it hard to do on my own at min also have health problems so sometimes need motivation and support and friends keep me going ❤️
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed 😊