A question for the fellas in these strange, new times...

Options
2»

Replies

• minimiss669
    minimiss669 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are going to have to disappoint them. But I'm sure every one of them will move on quickly. Don't make a big exit. Just be kind about it. Make it very clear that you are not interested or they will get mixed messages.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Lmao.... is it bad to say " I met somebody but it was so nice getting to meet you" that sounds so cringe, but thats sincere.

I've told men that I've met someone and want to see where it goes, that I hope they understand and wished them well.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Well personally, I would keep the others around as a back up in case the others fell through... I mean a fellas gotta think ahead right? 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    Kidding 😁
  • therealmarceline
    therealmarceline Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like all of the replies and I fully agree, I guess its more of a question of, if someone is just texting a "WYD" or a pic of them on the golf course it seems cringy to be like "you're great but I met someone", I feel like its overkill...I think I'm going to just ignore them, b/c, I agree, everyone is going to move along quickly and its probably no big deal. Just a very strange time. Maybe I'm just more emotional than usual. Anyway Thank you fitfam!! Stay safe *hug*
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Well personally, I would keep the others around as a back up in case the others fell through... I mean a fellas gotta think ahead right? 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    Kidding 😁

Yes. Back up boyfriend.
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I like all of the replies and I fully agree, I guess its more of a question of, if someone is just texting a "WYD" or a pic of them on the golf course it seems cringy to be like "you're great but I met someone", I feel like its overkill...I think I'm going to just ignore them, b/c, I agree, everyone is going to move along quickly and its probably no big deal. Just a very strange time. Maybe I'm just more emotional than usual. Anyway Thank you fitfam!! Stay safe *hug*
    Wise decision.

👻 you'll find that this little guy is quick and efficient.