Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation. 😊
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 231 Member
    Veteran MFP user. Everyone's gone vegan. Seeking friends who exercise daily, cook, log and know how to make the invite friend function work. Thanks.
  • Kayden5784
    Kayden5784 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me!! Day one of losing 4 stone by Christmas!
  • toesinthesnow
    toesinthesnow Posts: 2 Member
    Wow - created my account 3 years ago but have never participated in the forums.. :D

I've lost a ton of weight, and gained it back, so I'm back on the wagon again. I am doing keto, and am looking for more friends too. I find an active feed helps me stay on track and motivated :) Feel free to add me!
  • Dashalanay907
    Dashalanay907 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everyone!

Feel free to add me. I would love to make new friends and we can support each other ☺️
  • KY_Angler
    KY_Angler Posts: 61 Member
    The pandemic got the best of me mentally so I kinda fell off the face of the MFP Earth and lost several friends, due to inactivity. Or at least I hope inactivity and not lameness, haha. Trying to get back at it and motivated once again so any supportive new friends are welcome! :)
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Ya probably
  • MarieSquats
    MarieSquats Posts: 47 Member
    Hi everyone. I used to have an account but deleted it. Ever since my hip injury I have felt like a failure and have been really disappointed in myself. I went from being a dedicated lifter of 5 times a week to lifting 0 times a week. I mentally gave up and became really depressed and everything fell apart from there. I stopped being active, I found comfort in food. When I was lifting, not only was I in the best shape of my life physically, but I was in the best shape of my life mentally. Hoping to come back and lose the weight I've gained (almost 20lbs...) and to get back into lifting and just do what I can and not focus on what I can't do. Add me, I hope we can help each other!!!!!
  • apocrypha_omar
    apocrypha_omar Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2020
    expert rookie yes of course feel free
  • redesingthenrebuild
    redesingthenrebuild Posts: 18 Member
    Just started doing the mens health 30 day challenge, couch to 5k as well as Keto. If any of this hell sounds familiar and you need support then don't worry, we can all get through this together
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    I’ve recently deleted quite a few of my friends for being inactive, always looking for more for support!
  • HollyEmory
    HollyEmory Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! I am definitely looking for friends and motivation. I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes yesterday and it’s time to get in gear. Past time actually. :)
  • Mhhl1265
    Mhhl1265 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm Lacy!
    Happy to be friends with anyone, but looking for others that lift for support and motivation. Was doing stronglifts and then fell off due to all thats been happening....so getting back to it now. Feel free to add me! 😊
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    I still have room for more friends ;)
  • rar0810
    rar0810 Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend - always looking for new ones :)
  • atmasters
    atmasters Posts: 14 Member
    I am new to the forum, friends are always welcome. Feel free to add me. I dont know how to add people so will accept all friend requests lol.
  • BetterBriHappy
    BetterBriHappy Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love to make some new friends. Name's Bri, I'm almost 28 years old and studying human resource management in college right now.

I have over 50 pounds to lose and it just feels incredibly daunting. I'd love to have some people to keep me going along the way.

Stay safe and wash hands!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    I would love some new friends and extra motivation! I just started the 80day obsession and I'm on day 2. I'm keto, but sometimes do IIFYM, depending on hormone levels and what I think my body needs. I'm also funny as f**k. 😁
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Yeah probably but maybe not