Throwing away bad habits

Options
Hello everyone! I happened to stumble across this sit eon the internet and liked what i saw. I am pretty healthy and active but I tend to over eat sometimes, even when i am not hungry. I am hoping that with this extra support I will be able to overcome this bad habbit of overeating and reach my weight loss goal of 10 lbs. Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• jaymee85
    jaymee85 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello everyone! I happened to stumble across this sit eon the internet and liked what i saw. I am pretty healthy and active but I tend to over eat sometimes, even when i am not hungry. I am hoping that with this extra support I will be able to overcome this bad habbit of overeating and reach my weight loss goal of 10 lbs. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of us on MFP who have the same problems as you describe so feel free to reach out for suggestions as you progress or feel you're falling short of your goals.

Good Luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: