Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 days (May)

Replies

• BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Day 4 done today! I had some bad food yesterday so my stomach was super upset today 😷. I had to pause the video a few times because I was feeling so blah. Made it through though. I didn't want to miss a day. @Steph_135 really nice! I miss the gym a bit for the weight racks. My husband plans to be back at the gym soon, they are opening on the 18th here. I think I'm going to stay away for awhile though!
  • BayleyBear512
    Day 5 done today πŸ’ͺ
  • BayleyBear512
    Day 6 today...I got through it without stopping! Really seeing my endurance improve.
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Day 6 today...I got through it without stopping! Really seeing my endurance improve.

Well done. Thats great
  • hnyzthms
    Day 6 done yesterday having a rest day today. Running man still kicking my *kitten* but other parts slightly easier. Am looking forward to moving forward to week 2 on tuesday x
  • hnyzthms
    @BayleyBear512 what size weights you using? Think i need a lighter weight for lateral lifts in the side squats and for fly lifts on the chair squats.
  • BayleyBear512
    hnyzthms wrote: Β»
    @BayleyBear512 what size weights you using? Think i need a lighter weight for lateral lifts in the side squats and for fly lifts on the chair squats.

I'm using 3lbs weights. I have 5lbs which I use sometimes on some of the lighter moves but mostly stick with 3lbs
  • BayleyBear512
    Day 6 done yesterday having a rest day today. Running man still kicking my *kitten* but other parts slightly easier. Am looking forward to moving forward to week 2 on tuesday x

Nice!! I'm also resting today. Day 7 tomorrow and then planning to move to lvl 2 for Day 8. Getting excited but also terrified to see how much harder it is. It's been a few years since I've done the DVD so I don't remember to well πŸ˜…
  • hnyzthms
    I think i need lighter weights i only have one set and they are 4kg each (8lbs) and felt it on my back on lateral raises.
    Im doing one more day of level 1 tomorrow then moving on to level 2 on Tuesday x
  • BayleyBear512
    I think i need lighter weights i only have one set and they are 4kg each (8lbs) and felt it on my back on lateral raises.
    Im doing one more day of level 1 tomorrow then moving on to level 2 on Tuesday x

8lbs does sounds rough! That's awesome that you've been able to use that heavy on a lot of moves. I feel you on those back raises, they are no joke. Definitely one of the harder strength moves in my opinion.
  • BayleyBear512
    Okay, level two is HARD! She seriously steps it up. There are several moves I felt I couldn't do "right" at all. Definitely have my work cut out for me to master this level 😳.

- had to have both feet down on the chest press in the first strength circuit. I couldn't lift off the ground hardly at all!

- the first cardio circuit is all plank. WTH! I had to take a few breaks and was also really slow on the movement.

- couldn't lift butt off the ground during the table transitions in second strength circuit. I definitely remember these from my last run-through on the DVD. I'm convinced my butt might just be too big πŸ˜†.

- Crow push-ups.....pure evil! Definitely will be on the beginner version of those for awhile.
  • hnyzthms
    Okay, level two is HARD! She seriously steps it up. There are several moves I felt I couldn't do "right" at all. Definitely have my work cut out for me to master this level 😳.

- had to have both feet down on the chest press in the first strength circuit. I couldn't lift off the ground hardly at all!

- the first cardio circuit is all plank. WTH! I had to take a few breaks and was also really slow on the movement.

- couldn't lift butt off the ground during the table transitions in second strength circuit. I definitely remember these from my last run-through on the DVD. I'm convinced my butt might just be too big πŸ˜†.

- Crow push-ups.....pure evil! Definitely will be on the beginner version of those for awhile.

Well done on moving up and Thank you for the warning lol...im starting tomorrow eeek scared and excited
  • BayleyBear512
    Day 9, done! Slight improvement over yesterday but it still feels horribly difficult. It also makes my wrists hurt really bad because of all the plank moves 😩.
  • hnyzthms
    Day 1 of level 2 done lets just omg and hope 2 is kinder lol xxx
  • BayleyBear512
    Day 10 done. I still hate level 2 but I am making improvements! Wish I could improve the wrist pain other than just powering through it. I really hope level 3 has less plank moves!
  • hnyzthms
    @BayleyBear512 sorry to hear about the wrist pain your doing great to keep going. Im going to take a rest day friday as back was hurting after this am. Should be back on it Saturday. We can do this x
  • BayleyBear512
    @BayleyBear512 sorry to hear about the wrist pain your doing great to keep going. Im going to take a rest day friday as back was hurting after this am. Should be back on it Saturday. We can do this x

Thank you! And yes we got this πŸ’ͺ. I decided on a rest day today, letting my wrists and ankles rest up. Day 11 tomorrow for me 😬
  • BayleyBear512
    edited May 2020
    And Day 11 done!! Holy cow... Feels like I just started level two but now it's halfway over. Got it done early today so I can have fun with the rest of my day off! ☺️
  • BayleyBear512
    Day 12 done! The last few days I've been getting the workout done in the morning. It's really helping me stay focused. I love not having to think about it the rest of the day 😁
  • BayleyBear512
    Day 13 done πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ